1/6 Hot Toys - CMS016D58 Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comic): 0-0-0 (Triple-Zero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got halfway thru that video; couldn’t take the “late-night easy listening DJ voice.” The one good thing is that it does show that the legs can’t bend at the waist, which is a shame; hope 3PO will be able to at least. (Received mine yesterday from eBay).

Only got halfway thru that video; couldn’t take the “late-night easy listening DJ voice.” The one good thing is that it does show that the legs can’t bend at the waist, which is a shame; hope 3PO will be able to at least. (Received mine yesterday from eBay).
C-3PO can't they are the same body. I have both. Bummed me out as well.

That’s a really odd move. I wonder if that’s accurate to the on screen suit. Did they need a special sitting crotch panel for sitting scenes? We saw 3PO do that a few times at least, floating in the chair on Endor being the most notable.

DSC00316 copy.png

DSC00326 copy.png
DSC00318 copy.png

Just got my 0-0-0 opened up over the long weekend- the metallic sheen on this guy is pretty amazing as he looks different is all sorts of light, and the torture hands details while fragile are top notch. I have been reading Aphra and then he showed up. Need BT and him flanking Vader, and of course need an Aphra somehow. Don't pass on this one if you are a comic book fan of the psychotic protocol droid!

Back