NECA Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn 1/4 Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01598.JPG

This is what happened 10 minutes out of the box.

DSC01602.JPG

And my attempts to fix it backfires. -_- Damn super glue.

So Neca also just dropped a 7" version of this

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well I tweeted NECA...I guess. I haven't heard anything or do I have to privately message them?

Their customer service account is only active from like 9-3 or something like that on certain days. Give it time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am betting they do an Arkham Joker so I went ahead and ordered this with Calenders.com
I used a 25% coupon bring it down to $71.24 + $4.99 tax and free shipping. Seemed like a nice deal to me.

I am betting they do an Arkham Joker so I went ahead and ordered this with Calenders.com
I used a 25% coupon bring it down to $71.24 + $4.99 tax and free shipping. Seemed like a nice deal to me.

NICE!

And hopefully I'll use a blow dryer on Mistah J's joints unlike Harley's. XD

I also snapped the left elbow. Mine was bought using Amazon Prime, so I just did an exchange for a new one.

I also snapped the left elbow. Mine was bought using Amazon Prime, so I just did an exchange for a new one.

I bought mine from a random eBay seller to avoid shipping charges. Well, that's Karma for me.

Back