Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two did nothing for me in the show. I recognize the animated significance, but I never got into that content so that probably is a contributor. Very quickly is my attitude of all in on Mando waning.

These two did nothing for me in the show. I recognize the animated significance, but I never got into that content so that probably is a contributor. Very quickly is my attitude of all in on Mando waning.
They have a T Visor, that’s their significance :lol

They pull out a cheap card on this one. Oh well, better than not nothing and incomplete squad.

Not holding my breath but they could pull a Mysterio on us and offer a HS later on. This being said, not sure the Star Wars community has as much strength as the MCU community over there to force Hot Toys into this.

Not holding my breath but they could pull a Mysterio on us and offer a HS later on. This being said, not sure the Star Wars community has as much strength as the MCU community over there to force Hot Toys into this.
Maybe, but he didn’t even get a Black Series figure.

I love the gaiters on his boots. I still wish his thigh armor was symmetrical. Kind of sparse on accessories. They should've given him an extra gun or a knife.

Not at all sussed about the lack if headsculpt. I didn’t even think he and Khoska would make it to PO.

I dig it. Looks like they used the new Fett helmet instead of the ESB reuse on the DW. Much nicer proportions.

I actually like this guy's design. I may actually pick up two depending on price and swap parts with one of my Death Watch Mandos to make a squad leader or something.

I would buy this guy if he came with the unmasked head. I hope Hot Toys reconsiders and gives him one like they did with Mysterio.

Im a bit torn on this one. He looks good, but Ive been tossing up buying a second Death Watch Mando to turn him into a custom figure....and Im leaning towards going with the latter rather than buying this dude....as cool as he looks.

Back