Hot Toys 1/6 Paz Vizsla figure (Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A separate blaster with LEDs for that overheating effect would be cool to differentiate this release a bit more instead of another lazy reissue.
View attachment 634196

The ship has long sailed on what’s included with this release but the overheated blaster would be good for a Mando Season 3 accessory pack.

An accessory pack is honestly all we need for the main characters this season. Which means they won’t do one.

Hasn't Hot Toys done like one Star Wars accessory pack in the last 5-6 years? It was that Grogu one, no? I don't think I'd count on them making one, as nice as that would be.

I'm fine with that! I'm happy to get IG-12 and all those accessories. I'd be even happier if he came with Paz's shield bracer too, and this one was a straight rerelease.

We got the wholesale charge notice at our shop. Surprised to see that before any blogger pics.

Looks like this guy is now available from ToysBuyingAgent, price isn’t too bad with his discount codes

I unboxed this guy today. He looks great, but he is definitely the least poseable Hot Toys figure I own.
IMG_4098.jpeg

IMG_4099.jpeg

Back