Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what stormtrooper is on the left? Is this an older figure or just a variant that HT did for the promo pics for the stormtrooper commander?

stormtrooper-commander_star-wars_gallery_63dab07c0b9cf.jpg

Does anyone know what stormtrooper is on the left? Is this an older figure or just a variant that HT did for the promo pics for the stormtrooper commander?
Unreleased RO Stormtrooper with weathering. Will probably never release due to lukewarm sales of the commander. Crazy, when this hit the market, I bought it directly from HK at a premium expecting it to go WL on Sideshow. Still it’s here, strange.

Unreleased RO Stormtrooper with weathering. Will probably never release due to lukewarm sales of the commander. Crazy, when this hit the market, I bought it directly from HK at a premium expecting it to go WL on Sideshow. Still it’s here, strange.
I’m ready to buy a second whenever Sideshow’s ready to go for 30% off. 🫤

I'd love to have another stormtrooper with weathering but one that's slightly different from the stormtrooper commander (TMS041). I don't mind the line on the head (it is screen accurate after all) but having two exactly like that would feel a little redundant. I know some have removed the line on the helmet but all of the other weathering would still be the same. Anyway, I spotted another stormtrooper variant (the one on the left below). Not sure which one this is though. Presumably, another unreleased figure.

reva-third-sister_star-wars_gallery_6310dd7b98beb.jpg

I'd love to have another stormtrooper with weathering but one that's slightly different from the stormtrooper commander (TMS041). I don't mind the line on the head (it is screen accurate after all) but having two exactly like that would feel a little redundant. I know some have removed the line on the helmet but all of the other weathering would still be the same. Anyway, I spotted another stormtrooper variant (the one on the left below). Not sure which one this is though. Presumably, another unreleased figure.
Could be the same duo as seen in Book of Boba above, with pauldron removed. I too would love to see more troopers, especially OT ones. Not ROTJ, more inclined to the design from the other two movies. ESB troopers look nice.

I have two to flank my ESB Vader and I think that’s all I need. I had contemplated troop building with these but I have limited space so I need to rotate a lot out as it is.

Back