Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...]

It was a bit stressy and depressy [...]

Haha these may be my new favorite words to say, gotta borrow them :lol

Husband: How many of these damn boxes do you have? Wow.

Me: Way too many. Closet's getting too full, hence all this [gestures at boxes and empty clamshell inserts]. Man, this sucks. I hate doing this.

Husband: Why?

Me: Because these boxes are pretty and I dont want to not have them anymore.

Husband: Do you collect figures, or do you collect boxes?

...And yup, he's right. I did laugh a bit and told him that yes, some people do collect the boxes for their own sake and shipper boxes, too.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A965DC8A-7B03-4EF0-9487-414BA1F7F9CE.jpeg

Anyone else had this hose come off? Seems like not the most robust connection to start with. Any suggestions to reconnect? Not sure glue will do it..!

So after a few years of absence, I dove in again, sold Uncle Fester and began to regret that 😅 I‘ll be on the lookout again ^^

This set was way low on my list, but in hand it is fantastic! Wish the helmet would be wider, though, but all of HT‘s RotJ helmets are this way. At least there‘s consistency, eh?

I'm reaching a point where I'm going to be ignoring the content and basing choices on if I think it looks cool and tells a story on the shelf. And this set absolutely does!

I know everyone is caught up in the Fennic/Bane frenzy right now, and I completely get it - they both look fantastic and will be welcomed into my display whenever BBTS finally gets then in a couple months or so. All the great chatter about "figure of the year".

This set (and the throne one) are both knock-outs. I still keep revisting this figure - it's just so cool.

MANDO BOBA 016.jpg
MANDO BOBA 017.jpg

Love vistiting this thread and seeing if anyone else has picked it up and added some new shots!

View attachment 629607

Anyone else had this hose come off? Seems like not the most robust connection to start with. Any suggestions to reconnect? Not sure glue will do it..!

This just happened to my Vintage Fett. I have not yet gotten around to fixing it.

With Sarlacc Fett pictured here, that arm is basically straight and will stay that way, to try to keep this from happening, For whatever reason, these hoses look extra fragile. This is one of my favorite figures and I dont want anything happening. What an iconic set this is.

Well in my opinion I think it's great it's still readily available, giving everyone good opportunity to get one at retail/ fair prices.
Secondary market like eBay is dead on this figure as a result. Going for a huge discount on retail price. One in new condition went for £300. Multiple UK retailers have it in stock and on clearance sales so their stuck with too much stock of this set.
There's more than enough for anybody that wants one.

Back