Hot Toys 1/6 Paz Vizsla figure (Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 6 episodes of filler finally a great episode. Hopefully the finale is as good and somewhat saves the season.

Was genuinely sad for Paz. :cry: Definitely getting this figure now.
Not sure I agree with 6 episodes of filler. The second episode, Mines of Mandalore, was very good. And the Mando vs. pirates battle was pretty cool.

But yeah overall this season has ranged from terrible to mediocre at best so it was nice to see a strong episode like this. Hopefully they're learning from all the backlash and address it in season 4.

I need a battle damaged Paz with 3 gaping stab wounds and moving eyes to mimic dead eyes rolled back!

I'd rather have a Super Commando I can punch with this figure and push off my desk because it was incredible to see someone finally use the Empire's long standing OSHA violations and blatant disregard for railings against them.

SC.jpg

I swear, all I see now when watching Mando is ‘That’ll be a Hot Toy. Grogu inside IG-11/12- a Disney mandated figure if ever I saw one, oh, new trooper design, that’s a figure- huh, praetorian guards are a pre-Snoke thing then… Easy reuse for the toy companies.’

Shame I sold off my SHF guards a couple years ago for mere pennies because the ST robbed everything of any value. People might actually want them now- but I’m not falling for it.
I’ll take my Cobb Vanth and maybe some of those live action Rebels characters- if Ahsoka is a worthwhile show- and then I’m out!

I swear, all I see now when watching Mando is ‘That’ll be a Hot Toy. Grogu inside IG-11/12- a Disney mandated figure if ever I saw one, oh, new trooper design, that’s a figure- huh, praetorian guards are a pre-Snoke thing then… Easy reuse for the toy companies.’
Ha! Those were exactly my thoughts while watching this week's episode :LOL: Just can't help it now.

As soon as I saw those super commando troopers, I thought that they were a mish-mash of Mandalorian armor and a "Solo" patrol trooper.

I'm just not liking where this show is heading. The uniqueness of the Mandalorian armor is quickly getting lost. Everyone now wears armor suits and flying backpacks. To be honest, I thought Moff Gideon looked ridiculous.

The Mando Luke figure is the only one that I'm even considering in getting and I still haven't hit the "order" button...

Getting back to Paz, it definitely was powerful way to write him off. I don't have the figure but if I did, I would like it even more.

Ha! Those were exactly my thoughts while watching this week's episode :LOL: Just can't help it now.
Seriously! That's all my thoughts are now. This week's was definitely heavy on that thought process though, "This will be a Hot Toys. That will be a Hot Toys. That thing will DEFINITELY be a Hot Toys". However, a lot of them I say this with actual desire 😂 I want the new Praetorian Guards despite passing up the originals. And the commandos, idk, I want them.

It's funny, even those this season has had more bad episodes than good, I'm suddenly considering that I need Paz and Koska figures, maybe even The Armorer.

Would be pre-ordering Paz right now if he managed to kill one of those sequel costumed losers.

I feel The Armorer is a must considering her importance/prominence on the show and her outfit stands out as unique amongst all the Mandalorians.

Hot Toys must of made a boatload of The Armorer because SSC still has the figure in stock after 2-years - IIRC, it was a 2021 Toy Fair Exclusive but it still has not sold out.

Look for a sale, I'm sure the figure been heavily discounted in the past.

Was kinda hoping Paz take out atleast one of the Praetorian guard.
Nope nope nope!

Perfect as is.

Full disrespect from the praetorians they took full advantage that he was already exhausted from the fight with the armored troopers and walked away from him before he even hit the floor savage lol

Back