Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely interested in Koska but I might pass on Axe here, unless he shows back in season three with a decent sized role.
I'd say they'll all be in S3, hence why we get these shown. But sure I get what you mean. There's a lot.

But 3's always do look good together.

I might pass on this guy. Just way to much on order right now. Maybe if he is a Q4 23 release I will grab. Just don’t know if I need him or Koska on my shelf. Not to mention I rather have Bo-Katan with my TCW figures.

I might pass on this guy. Just way to much on order right now. Maybe if he is a Q4 23 release I will grab. Just don’t know if I need him or Koska on my shelf. Not to mention I rather have Bo-Katan with my TCW figures.
You going to get the SS Clone Wars figures too ?

They look so different. People are going to have to decide, or wait and see how deep SS will go.

You going to get the SS Clone Wars figures too ?

They look so different. People are going to have to decide, or wait and see how deep SS will go.
If General Kenobi isn’t released by Hot Toys, maybe. At this point I’ll probably pass regardless due to HT stuff + limited space. I wouldn’t display them with the HT though. Like you said, they look different and we don’t know how deep they will go.

If this guy was in the last couple episodes helping out I'd be more interested. As it is I'm passing. This one is the least likely to get released IMO, I'd personally buy the Navarro wall before him lol

91DA9831-D8F3-47F6-BBC3-F990FD7BAE2A.jpeg
68E79E09-CE91-42F4-8746-1AF63E1AC074.jpeg
90584ADE-CC71-4C9E-9781-99BE71D96D29.jpeg

There has to be so much re-use HT gains by releasing these Mandos that I think we might actually have a shot at seeing all of them. This is the Star Wars version of the "house party protocol"...

Exactly. The thing Axe has going for him is that he’s got some strong associates and is a very simple repaint of a figure already coming (Death Watch). This is an easy release for Hot Toys.

Plus, even George Lucas named the guy, himself. That’s gotta count for something.

I'll probably end up getting this guy to complete the Nite Owl trio. I also hope he has more of a role in season 3. But I think it's sort of silly to release this and not even tease Greef Karga or Migs Mayfeld.

Between Axe and a generic Death Watch grunt, definitely adding a Nite Owls member to accompany her highness Bo Katan, along with the Fett-flipper Koska.

There has to be so much re-use HT gains by releasing these Mandos that I think we might actually have a shot at seeing all of them. This is the Star Wars version of the "house party protocol"...

They need to make all the Mandalorians from the covert for it to be like the HPP :panic: (IMO :wink1:)

Cool! It'd be great, to complete the Nite Owls trifecta. Like with Koska, an un-helmeted head sculpt would be welcome, but if not then I can't be too fussed.

I did wonder where why he was excluded from the finale, maybe he had another mission or task? Some say he got left behind in the bathroom :lol

Back