Hot Toys 1/6 Paz Vizsla figure (Heavy Infantry Mandalorian 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that’s Paz alright.

View attachment 625626

Glad for those that don’t have him. He’s a great figure. And has a bigger part in Season 3 it seems like.

It’s a lazy reissue but not surprising; the original had a smaller run and Mandos sell.

But they should’ve announced him with something new. Ah well. We’ve got a lot of figures coming this year.

Yeah I think a rerelease of robust Mando makes sense. It's also good for those who missed the first and now have another opportunity. Plus, it comes with the cooler SW grated base instead of the traditional black base with a print on top or dare I say, the sand base with footprints :lol

I actually think this version looks better. The body is definitely chunkier. V1 had a slimmer torso, which made the shoulders look oversized. I'd be interested to a side by side comparison when it's released.

That shield is so cute! Its so tiny and adorable, like if two adult sized shields had a baby.

Seriously though, Frodo would turn down a trip to mount doom if he was given that shield.

It’s a good callback to the shields used in TCW, but yeah it is pretty small. :lol

In universe, I would guess it takes a lot of energy to project a shield that can deflect blaster bolts and the emitter is in a gauntlet so it can’t be any bigger than it is.

View attachment 625828
It's a throw back based on bucklers and fighting technique, not regular shields. As in Swash Buckler.
Mando should really add one to his arsenal now, to go with his sword.

Last edited:
We don't need no stinking shields!

1677880773100.jpeg

I know we saw something like this in episode 3, but why dont jedis use lightsaber shields? I mean it could be even deadlier than a lightsaber if it cuts flesh like a lightsaber does.

After today’s episode…will this become a grail piece
It's funny, even those this season has had more bad episodes than good, I'm suddenly considering that I need Paz and Koska figures, maybe even The Armorer.

Would be pre-ordering Paz right now if he managed to kill one of those sequel costumed losers.

It's funny, even those this season has had more bad episodes than good, I'm suddenly considering that I need Paz and Koska figures, maybe even The Armorer.

Would be pre-ordering Paz right now if he managed to kill one of those sequel costumed losers.
Losers who got manhandled by a scavenger and a untrained jedi brat in less than 10 minutes…go figure right :eek:

Back