Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Teaser

"I don't want your armor. I want my armor." - Boba Fett

In exchange for the return of his Mandalorian armor, the famed bounty hunter has ensured the safety of the Child. Ready up for the next 1/6th scale figure reveal from Hot Toys? feted collection celebrating the hit Star Wars? series The Mandalorian streaming on Disney+!

Full reveal

"I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy. Like my father before me."

Star Wars fans were overjoyed to witness the return of the Boba Fett, one of the most feared characters in the Star Wars galaxy! Thought to have met his demise in the terrifying Sarlacc pit on Tatooine?, Boba Fett is striking back. In exchange for his legacy armor from the possession of the Mandalorian, Boba Fett ensured the Child?s safety and proved to be a formidable ally in Din Djarin?s? rescue of the mysterious alien foundling.

Now Hot Toys is elated to expand The Mandalorian collectible series and proudly presents the brand new 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Deluxe Version) collectible set featuring the appearance of the formidable bounty hunter in black robe and in his iconic armor!

The armored Boba Fett figure features meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with distressed effects, his iconic jetpack with a detachable rocket and firing effect, weapon firing effects, a blaster, a chain code effect accessory, and a rocky diorama display stand!

The Deluxe Version depicts Boba Fett?s appearance before the retrieval of his armor and highlights include a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, masterfully tailored black robe outfit, a gaffi stick, a cycler rifle, a damaged stormtrooper helmet, and a uniquely styled rocky diorama display stand.

The Boba Fett collectible figure (Deluxe Version) from The Mandalorian will be a legendary enhancement to any Star Wars collection!

bf1.jpg
bf2.jpg
bf3.jpg
bf4.jpg
bf5.jpg
bf6.jpg
bf7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Not interested in this version. Hope they do his repainted version instead. They should include it with this as a deluxe or something but since this is Hot Toys, it'll be an entirely separate figure.

84e841fc3344b656add87f778d3f338e.jpg

I have been accused of overreaction and too much enthusiasm in the past, so I will confine my remarks [for now] to:

*I hope we get a headsculpt. But I'm still in if we don't.

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kermit spaz-react*

Nice. And glad to see they're going for this version, as I personally liked the much more weathered and "westerny" look.

A Morrison sculpt is still a must for this figure though.

Not interested in this version. Hope they do his repainted version instead. They should include it with this as a deluxe or something but since this is Hot Toys, it'll be an entirely separate figure.

Agreed. They will probably release that version closer to the premiere of the Book of Boba Fett.

Very interested. Will it have the new portrait? Hope so...

Cool, but I was also hoping for repainted Fett. I’ll probably hold out for that one.

I was definitely going to get the repainted armor version but this one still intrigues me. Hopefully I'll be able to resist until the restored armor version is revealed lol
Wihful thinking, but I don't think it would be difficult to give us his look without the armor in this release too. Make his armor removable, separate unhelmeted HS and include the weapons he had before he reclaimed his armor.

Crap..... just realized I'm going to need at least one Stormie to go with this.

This is my most-wanted version, I am beyond stoked for this.

Yep!

Yep I was much more looking forward to "Sarlacc escape/Stormtrooper slaughter" armor over clean "Beat Up By a Random Girl" armor, lol.

Nice, the way you worked in his defeat.

When they do teases like this do they typically follow with full pics the same day? I keep refreshing FB hoping that more pics will appear, lol.

Back