Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would laugh sooooooo frickin' hard if this happened.

like a....jpg

Speaking of post sarlacc Fett, have you guys been at all following the saga of "Jovo Fett" on FB? Its been all over Mandalorian costuming groups.

Long story short, some guy got his Mando/clone trooper hybrid armor stolen out of his car at last years Dragon Con. It was missing until the thief advertised it for sale on FB? as "Jovo Fett" 's armor. And he had it on backwards, it was effing hilarious.

Anyway, the memes were glorious and this was one of them:
img_2_1692830352952.jpg

Minor threadjack: LOOK AT THIS LOL

jovo.jpg

And lastly: [props for the gf doing meth behind him. Quality through and through! #staytrashy]
img_1_1692830159281.jpg

/end threadjack

The bright coloured dyed hair. Nature's warning to stay away from a poisonous animal.

Never had it myself, I'm way too old even if I wanted to. But observing at work, blue, purple and green hair makes one a target for every bottom-dwelling male within a five mile radius. ALL OF THEM see that hair and judge you to be the freakiest of the nasty, slutty little freakazoids out there. Do you have green hair...? Meet me in the janitor's closet in 15, you little slutty beeyotch.....! Let's get naked! Wooo!

And then these girls are very annoyed by this outcome. They dont -actually- want to be endlessly harassed by low-caste men and are quite vocal with their impatience. But they never put two and two together: green hair = you are now a target, and a low-rent one at that. The youngs, they be wildin'.

Poor kids. I know Jimi said to let your freak-flag fly, but you know, temper that with some smarts.

Damn, missed that before they fixed it! Would have gone for the single figure at that price for sure. That's what I get for having a job.

Looks like this is super cheap on Toys Buying agent sale if anyone is interested.

Back