The Mandalorian Helmet Replica by EFX 1:1 Scale - Precision Crafted Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the 2 first EFX mandalorian helmets, season 1 and 2 but can anyone tell me what is the difference with this third one ?
The first is darker, the second is very shiny and this one looks like matte but what are the real differences, I only opened the first one.
Thanks !

There's 3 helmets

1) Season 1 LE (Fiberglass)
2) Season 2 Beskar LE (Fiberglass)
3) Precision Cast Replica (Plastic)
Thanks buda for the input.
did you purchase them 3 ?
Do you think the third one has an interest when you own the first 2 ?

I passed on S2 and the PCR only because I have the S1. PCRs are in my opinion the best options for those who like to wear their helmets and/or on a budget.
Ok no need to buy this one for me.
What do you think about the Jango fett helmet from Denuo novo ?

I didn't like the sample they had on display in Anaheim.
I know you are a perfectionist about boba’s stuff and you like accurate stuff.
For example you liked MR and EFX products ?
Not Anovos or Hasbro ?
I mean for 1/1 helmets

I know you are a perfectionist about boba’s stuff and you like accurate stuff.
For example you liked MR and EFX products ?
Not Anovos or Hasbro ?
I mean for 1/1 helmets

I have the S1 Mandalorian helmet only because that's the only available helmet with lineage. MR's Fett helmet has lineage but not to a helmet on screen, they accidently scanned the Preproduction 3 helmet.
My Jango helmet has lineage as all my Fett helmets.

I have the S1 Mandalorian helmet only because that's the only available helmet with lineage. MR's Fett helmet has lineage but not to a helmet on screen, they accidently scanned the Preproduction 3 helmet.
My Jango helmet has lineage as all my Fett helmets.
You mean the Jango Helmet you built for your lifesize right ?
Lineage you mean the exact helmet from screen right with all details etc... ?

D6E599B9-3BE4-4B29-9235-41CC75ACC8CC.jpeg
5D9A8753-478C-485F-B6C9-E0A24D2144D0.jpeg

Thanks. This has lineage to the pre-production mold from Fox Australia where filming for EP2 took place. All Jango helmets that claim lineage are from that mold.
Ok So I guess you used like an EFX Boba fett helmet and you painted it to have the lineage right ? Or what is the helmet you used to have the exact mold ?

When eFx molded the hero helmet a few years ago a few pulls were taken that made their way into private hands. Now you're able to buy generation 2 helmets from machine craft replicas and RS props and G4/G5 from other makers as well.

This is a really nice Fett's helmets collection buda and as a Boba Fett's collector I am envious lol.

You do not own MR or EFX Boba's helmets ? That is shuch a shame EFX did not make the legend helmet... Where would you have placed it in your collection ?

eFx's PCR is nice but I sold it. I doubt the Legend will ever come out but it would be the same helmet as my G2 hero. My G2 hero is also painted by the same person who did the painting for eFx and it has a real MQ-1 circuit board and SX-70 lens and they wouldn't be able to replicate it.

The MR helmet was my first Boba Fett helmet but they mistook the PP3 helmet for the ESB hero when they replicated the helmet. So it's not a replica of the ESB hero. I will add a PP3 into the collection one day but it won't be the MR with the awful pinched visor.

Iread some articules on this board and that is very interesting.
Thanks for sharing it here buda

eFx's PCR is nice but I sold it. I doubt the Legend will ever come out but it would be the same helmet as my G2 hero. My G2 hero is also painted by the same person who did the painting for eFx and it has a real MQ-1 circuit board and SX-70 lens and they wouldn't be able to replicate it.

The MR helmet was my first Boba Fett helmet but they mistook the PP3 helmet for the ESB hero when they replicated the helmet. So it's not a replica of the ESB hero. I will add a PP3 into the collection one day but it won't be the MR with the awful pinched visor.
That is a real shame for the Legend helmet. I was waiting updates for years til they ended up to announce the PCR one istead.

I own the MR replica, I did not have chances like you to get all the very first and accurate releases...

Back