Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly don’t like the circle on his helmet, looks like a bullseye.

1643172723099.png

I wonder if his having an actual character name means HT will charge more for this than the Death Watch figure? I'm guessing yes lol.

Thinking $250 from Ss, no way it should be anything more without the head sculpt and lack of any real accessories.

Well, this is one Mandalorian in your display who won't be removing his helmet 95% of the time lol,,,
I’m actually okay with it. It’s just awkward because if you pose him with the other two, they would all have to have their helmets on.

I do like the look of this with the darker armor plates. One I won’t jump on unless I can snag it cheap

Up at TW. TW 2nd batch was $45 less on the Green Goblin figures compared to SS.

SmartSelect_20220125-233850_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
What did I say earlier in this very thread? I said 2022 was gonna be one hell of an expensive year.

VOILA'!

I need both these two and especially Axe, headsculpt or not. [Altho he def deserves one!] Imagine how these two and Bo are going to mix with DWM. Its gonna be a Mando RAVE in the Detolf.

Im going to have to do some rummaging around and find poor Axe some weapons. Weapons are their religion! And he gets one weapon. Chile, please.

【Star Wars: The Mandalorian™ - 1/6th scale Axe Woves™ Collectible Figure】
As a member of Clan Kryze™ led by the legendary Mandalorian Bo-Katan™, Axe Woves™ fights alongside her and Koska Reeves™ in their quest to regain control of Mandalore™. During their mission on the planet of Trask™, they proved to be a formidable team fighting together with Din Djarin™ to seize the Imperial cruiser.
Expanding the popular The Mandalorian™ collectible series, Hot Toys is pleased to present the 1/6th scale Axe Woves™ collectible figures inspired by the acclaimed Lucasfilm series!
The Axe Woves™ collectible figure features a detailed Mandalorian helmet and armor with weathering effects, skillfully tailored under-suit, a jetpack with booster fire effects, a blaster pistol, a themed display stand!
Complete your Nite Owls™ team by adding the Axe Woves™ collectible figure in your collection!

aw2.jpg
aw1.jpg
aw3.jpg
aw5.jpg
aw6.jpg
aw7.jpg

I really don't like the decapitation ring on the helmet. I'll stick with the Death Watch as the third wheel to Bo and Koska.

Back