The Mandalorian Helmet Replica by EFX 1:1 Scale - Precision Crafted Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score

$449

ABOUT THIS REPLICA​

Star Wars: The Mandalorian, the Star Wars™ live-action series, is one of the most popular series on Disney+. After the exciting finale of Season 2, fans cannot wait for Season 3's release!

This series has introduced exciting new characters to the Star Wars galaxy. Din Djarin™, The Mandalorian™, has become one of the fan favorites. He is wrapped in mystery and we still do not know who this well-equipped stranger is. The Mandalorian is battle-worn and tight-lipped, a formidable bounty hunter in an increasingly dangerous galaxy. His body is shielded by beskar armor and his face is hidden behind the iconic T-Visor helmet.

Utilizing master patterns made by Legacy Effects, EFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of this new prop replica helmet. The paint detail on the helmet is hand-painted to be screen accurate to the original helmet.
Don't miss your chance to own the Mandalorian Precision Crafted Replica Helmet!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?​

The Mandalorian Precision Crafted Replica Helmet features:
  • As seen in Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+
  • Precision Crafted Replica (PCR)
  • Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica
  • Master patterns cast from the molds used to make the screen-used helmets
  • High Quality, injection-molded ABS
  • Machined Aluminum "Ears" and back grating
  • Screen accurate paint and hand-painted weathering utilizing actual paint samples from the original prop
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • NOTE: Due to the unique characteristics of this metallic paint, like the screen-used helmet, the color of the helmet may look different under different lighting conditions.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS​

Materials
ABS
Product SizeHeight: 14" (355.6 mm) |
Width: 15" (381 mm) |
Depth: 15" (381 mm) |
Weight7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)

the-mandalorian-helmet_star-wars_feature.jpg

the-mandalorian-helmet_star-wars_gallery_60f5b00986396.jpg

the-mandalorian-helmet_star-wars_gallery_60f5b00a7f5de.jpg

the-mandalorian-helmet_star-wars_gallery_60f5b00a52163.jpg

• Machined Aluminum "Ears" and back grating

Did both the other LE versions come with these?

Mine is currently in storage but I don’t recall either my Anovos or Efx Mando helmets having metal ears.

But I’m not surprised either as they’re what brings their Fett and this helmet to the $450 price point.

Mine is currently in storage but I don’t recall either my Anovos or Efx Mando helmets having metal ears.

But I’m not surprised either as they’re what brings their Fett and this helmet to the $450 price point.
Gotcha... yeah the Anovos doesn’t have them if I remember correctly - also in storage. I was glad to see them on my Fett PCR. Nice touch but i agree, something additional that would warrant what their asking for it.
Kinda wish I picked up the Efx Season 2 version.

I'd get this if it was guaranteed to fit my big head. Still not over the crushing disappointment of the BS version not getting past my forehead, lol.

I'd get this if it was guaranteed to fit my big head. Still not over the crushing disappointment of the BS version not getting past my forehead, lol.
The listed dimensions are 1-2 inches shorted on all sides than the LE version. If it's even smaller than the LE, you'd have to have a grapefruit for a head to wear it.

Gotcha... yeah the Anovos doesn’t have them if I remember correctly - also in storage. I was glad to see them on my Fett PCR. Nice touch but i agree, something additional that would warrant what their asking for it.
Kinda wish I picked up the Efx Season 2 version.
I have the ANOVOS out and EFX in the box. Neither have metal ears I think, nor was that ever mentioned. I don't know how much of a selling point that is to the average person looking at the PCR since they may overlook that detail.

But I was also happy to see them on the Fett PCR. I guess it might make a difference for some but I imagine they'll just be happy to be getting a licensed semi-lineage replica for that price.

If EFX delivers (in more ways than one), that is.

I have the ANOVOS out and EFX in the box. Neither have metal ears I think, nor was that ever mentioned. I don't know how much of a selling point that is to the average person looking at the PCR since they may overlook that detail.

But I was also happy to see them on the Fett PCR. I guess it might make a difference for some but I imagine they'll just be happy to be getting a licensed semi-lineage replica for that price.

If EFX delivers (in more ways than one), that is.
Kinda funny when the aluminum ears usually go for $300+ Or at least that’s close to what RS was selling them for I think.
With their past track record I waited until the Fett PCR was shipping but still ended up waiting almost a year for their 2nd batch. Also picked up the Anovos Mando when I saw a shop had it in stock ready to ship. I’ve heard the PO horror stories.

Kinda funny when the aluminum ears usually go for $300+ Or at least that’s close to what RS was selling them for I think.

Yeah, that’s pretty much the going rate for metal ears in the prop community. You’re gonna pay about $400 for them alone.

But you take these metal ears off and you’re pretty much in Black Series territory.

The EFX season 1 replica was crap in terms of paint job and not accurate at all. I hope this is better although tbh it's just an overpriced black series helmet at this point. Adam savage did a review on the black series and it was pretty awesome

These pics look exactly like the S01 version. I got that one, and I kind of like it, tbh. I think its shape looks better than the Black Series.

These pics look exactly like the S01 version. I got that one, and I kind of like it, tbh. I think its shape looks better than the Black Series.
Don't worry about defending the EFX LE. I think they were just equating the EFX PCR to the Black Series because they're both plastic.

The EFX LE - despite some of its faults - is a beautiful helmet in person. Black Series is decent value for money but not a direct competitor.

That said, we don't even know what the actual EFX PCR will look like. Those pictures could just be of the LE for all we know.

Last edited:
I have the LE and it’s a small helmet so this one will be small too. If fits my head but my chin pokes out from bottom some. Lighting plays a big role and that’s why the S1 helmet looks darker in most shots. Sucks the LE for both didn’t get metal ears for S1 or S2. They could’ve added that to the S2 LE. Guess they want you to buy all. Can’t compare PCR to Black Series. If you want cheap and and a decent representation then BS is fine. You want accuracy and quality materials then PCR and LE is the way to go.

Attachments

• DB7AD09E-E1F4-4B73-9289-87A0D82293EE.jpeg
    DB7AD09E-E1F4-4B73-9289-87A0D82293EE.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 82
Has Sideshow started shipping any of these out? I thought they had but it's still listed as a preorder and I can't find any reviews on YouTube so maybe not.

Back