Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna give you a big fat kiss Batty!! First TDK pics and now this!!! Bring on the Alien figures!!

I read part of it and the interesting is that they haven't obtained the actor's rights to use their likeness. So if you want to look at the headsculpt you'll have to go to the Hot Toys store.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give you a big fat kiss Batty!! First TDK pics and now this!!! Bring on the Alien figures!!

I read part of it and the interesting is that they haven't obtained the actor's rights to use their likeness. So if you want to look at the headsculpt you'll have to go to the Hot Toys store.

Lets hope that they get the rightsto it soon.

No rights to the likeness?
Bummer.

Not exactly...just that it hasn't been approved. So they can't show it in the magazine. I'm sure its just money issues. Can't imagine Hot Toys sculpting and producing (they are already in prodcution) the head sculpt not knowing whether the actors will approve or not.

These are totally boss but did Dallas' suit have a shade of pink to it? I never remembered this type of detail on their suits either although with all the fog and blue light I probably never saw any. I'll have to check out my "making of alien" book for the pics of the sketches they had to check out these details. Pretty amazing stuff!

BB

These are totally boss but did Dallas' suit have a shade of pink to it? I never remembered this type of detail on their suits either although with all the fog and blue light I probably never saw any. I'll have to check out my "making of alien" book for the pics of the sketches they had to check out these details. Pretty amazing stuff!

BB

Yes.

Dallas - pink

Kane - yellow

Lambert - blue

Here's a better shot...

kanesuita.jpg

Don't know if its been mentioned but I just got a message off of abc express saying these should be in by the end of the month. It actually says " delayed until the end of the month ". But its the same difference I guess.
I cannot wait !! :rock

same message :banghead

got those plus cleaner wolf and the cosbabies coming as well then !! this is hopefully going to be a big month :D

BUMP!

If you look at this pic from the Tokyo toy show, you can see a tiny little Dallas or Kane below the Alien bust. I'm hoping we see some good pics soon.

And I wonder why that person's head is tiled out. :lol

It's probably just because they were a member of the general public and their face was identifiable in the photo, unlike the other people who have their backs turned.

BUMP!

If you look at this pic from the Tokyo toy show, you can see a tiny little Dallas or Kane below the Alien bust. I'm hoping we see some good pics soon.

I can see Billy and Dutch on there to.

BUMP!

do I see a female predator top right with a spear ?.

I took these photos last May at Toy Hunters (Hot Toys' retail outlet in Hong Kong)...

nostromocrew3zf2.jpg

nostromocrew2sa8.jpg

nostromocrew1dm7.jpg

Back