**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theron's playing Clea, Strange's wife in the comics and Dormammu's niece. Seeing as she opens a portal to the Dark Dimension, we'll probably be getting a proper Dormammu in DS3. Maybe they'll make it a Hell Lord/Incursion lead-up type of flick and bring in Chthon, Mephisto and the such too. Honestly, they haven't touched even the surface of Strange lore, so they could make 2 or even 3 more of these, but we know they won't.

At the end of the day, it is just an underwhelming and nonsensical flick that exists as set-up and an epilogue for WandaVision. In a sense it's a worse IM2.

Indeed I saw the Dark Dimension and Dormammu in the portal she conjured up, but I had no idea who she's supposed to be. So I guess she'll have a (big) role in future installments.

What do you guys think? Will we see characters like Krasinski Reed and Cap Carter again, or will they be one time appearances?

This doesn't even sound like a movie. It just sounds like random scenes from a TV show with no real beginning, middle, or end.

Indeed I saw the Dark Dimension and Dormammu in the portal she conjured up, but I had no idea who she's supposed to be. So I guess she'll have a (big) role in future installments.

What do you guys think? Will we see characters like Krasinski Reed and Cap Carter again, or will they be one time appearances?
Spoiler Spoiler:

This doesn't even sound like a movie. It just sounds like random scenes from a TV show with no real beginning, middle, or end.
Oh it does have a beginning, middle and end. I'm tagging just in case, but I am not giving spoilers down below I think:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I fundamentally disagree with how some things and characters were handled, but I veer on the side of positive. Like, if it makes sense, this was a subpar Doctor Strange movie, a decent stopgate Marvel universe movie, and a good Sam Raimi movie.

But it definitely has that curse where I’m significantly more interested in what it set up than what it actually does.

People have definitely been unfair online, but that's to be expected. At the end of the day, it's an absolute spectacle of a movie. I mean, who wouldn't love this, it's probably my favorite scene:

1847-singer02spykids3d.jpg

I saw it yesterday

this film is again a confirmation for me that the heyday of the MCU is over and ended with Endgame.

Sad. But true.

Maybe Phase 5 will bring back some semblance of proper storytelling and saga construction if they find their footing with X-Men and FF. At best though, it can only repeat what has already been done and therefore can never be truly great again.

First thing MCU needs to do is let go of this multiverse gag.

The Multiverse isn't going anywhere. They're building up to Secret Wars.

img03.jpg

Let's just hope now that they're done with the foundations, they can just let these things run on the background while we get some proper FF & X-Men movies.

I for one am ready for Illuminati: Genocide Edition.

fa1b8ccc38f3f7ea71826777b597c5e17a19b151.png

Aaaaaaaand now I'm sad that they ruined Namor...

Exactly! It is a gimmick that was fun in No Way Home, because it could exploit nostalgia. But other than that it only makes a big convoluted mess out of everything.
I hate the multiverse concept as well. It would've been a great one and done or maybe even a couple of films but then it all gets closed up and we're backing to boring old singleverse.... Maybe that'll happen. I haven't seen DS2 so can't speak to anything that occurs there.

Multiverse ain’t going anywhere.
It’s existence is the foundation to bring in mutants, recast iconic roles like Iron Man and Captain America, open the door to countless other wild ideas like the 2099 universe, prior X-men storylines, Deadpool, and more.

It’s all about how they utilize it.

Is it true that they cut out a lot of the cameos? That what Grace said. If so, that sucks.
That’s the current rumour but who knows?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back