1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 3 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too much :thud:
well you can never have enough, I don't know I go back and forth :rotfl

i think i have start mocking up a display cab measurement already. HOA, huklbuster and delorean are the 3 biggest items in my collection.

might be wise to plan it out yeah :lol Are you going for all 7 HOA bays or do you mean the HPP bays?

7 HOA bays. been looking around for months. found 1 at local shop for $650, was going to pull the trigger but short of space. so i came back couple months later and the price just goes to $760 :horror

lucky i found 1 in my PO group. a guy is letting it go for less than $570. go pick em up when i get home.

7 HOA bays. been looking around for months. found 1 at local shop for $650, was going to pull the trigger but short of space. so i came back couple months later and the price just goes to $760 :horror

lucky i found 1 in my PO group. a guy is letting it go for less than $570. go pick em up when i get home.

Sweet deal :duff

Stephen and Mordo look pretty damn sick together.

843ca8dd19d43cb0ab10085103a3a3c6.jpg

c2548dde8c0e023eedc0377df7ac2a75.jpg

be8f0168ffcd1ea78e7916e6b5435336.jpg

6c91248e74902350d37e9b76b3e5a0ee.jpg

Never was a big Dr. Strange fan so I can pass on any potential figures from this line. My wallet thanks me for that.

Man, that could put Mandarin in demand big time!!!

Probably won't make one, but damn that Mordo suit would look cool on a figure.

As for Phase 3 characters I want Hot Toys to make figures of, right now it's Black Panther, the Wasp, Captain Marvel, Mantis, and Hela. I think the first four are pretty likely but I'm not holding my breath on the last one.

Looking forward to Antman's figures from the second movie. While I love his new look in civil war, I'm going to just wait and see if his costume improves in the 2nd movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Benedict as an actor. He's fantastic in everything I've seen him in. I'm not a Dr. Strange fan at all but I have faith the movie will be good.

I was never a Captain America fan either but the movies made me one and subsequently put figures in my collection. I wasn't planning on getting a figure from this line but the movie might change my mind.

I'm all in for a Cumberstrange. I know little about the character but he will look very unique on the shelf, and no one can doubt that Benedict will nail the performance.

He's almost of those actors I'd have a figure of more because of who the actor is, rather than their role... Just like SLJ as Nick Fury.

I'm all in for a Cumberstrange. I know little about the character but he will look very unique on the shelf, and no one can doubt that Benedict will nail the performance.

:exactly: Should be an awesome looking figure - absolute must-buy for me! :)

Hot Toys' Doc Strange would have to look like my foot for me not to buy him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slim chance but I'm hoping for Baron Mordo. He looks awesome.

Back