What are your favorite MCU moments?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots. Eh, five off the top of my head . . .

The Avengers - The Galaga bit.

Captain America: Winter Soldier - elevator fight. "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

Captain America: Civil War - All Spider-Man bits. “You have a metal arm? That is awesome dude!”

Captain America: Civil War - Tony Stark watching the video of his parents murder.

Thor: Ragnarök - Thor riding the lightning and landing on the Rainbow bridge. Cue Immigrant Song . . .

Épic Origin of the; Ant-Van ✌️

7zl0fh.gif

🙃
809kr1.gif
>
809jfj.gif

Last edited:
I have my problems with Jon Watts and Tom Holland's Spider-Man but this whole sequence was pretty fantastic imo. The raw brutality of Spidey and Goblin just laying into eachother.

That entire sequence was so great in the cinema. Loved Peter's face when his spider sense goes off and the camera tracks him into the other room.

At the very beginning of Avengers Infinity War when Thanos says,
''In time, you will know what it's like to lose...........to feel, so desperately that you're right, yet to fail, all the same.Dread, it, run from it..........destiny arrives, all the same''.............
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

Last edited:
Back