1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 3 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, come on. Spoiler tags on that Guardians post. The only reason they know about that cameo is because someone snapped set pics they weren't supposed to.

I don't see how it's a spoiler now that it's out there but sure I can put in a tag

I love Nathan Fillion but I hate Wonder Man with a passion. XD I always thought he was such a boring character....but his brother is pretty awesome. Gimme some Grim Reaper any day.

I love Nathan Fillion but I hate Wonder Man with a passion. XD I always thought he was such a boring character....but his brother is pretty awesome. Gimme some Grim Reaper any day.

They always seemed lost as to what to do with his character:lol

But I loved him on Earth's Mightiest :clap they were both great there.

I just want him to be so Hollywood it would be great to see on-screen :lol

The funny thing is that The Dark World Loki figure is actually quite good, but it's that damn helmet that makes Loki, Loki.

Yeah the DW figure is better all around then the A1 version. Just a cooler more classic look in A1. I'm hoping for full classic armor looks in Thor 3 as well.

Can't wait to see the new Black Panther.

DCFqRjLVYAAJ7Hl.jpg

Can't wait to see the new Black Panther.

DCFqRjLVYAAJ7Hl.jpg

Both looks good. The question is will Hot Toys do a better job with the foot next time. The exposed ankle joint made pass on the current figure.

I'm interested in a new Black Panther. I've liked him since CW but wasn't interested in getting the HT figure. The appeal of having a figure of him has grown on me. I can imagine some cool poses for him.

Hmm...I think I prefer the Civil War suit. But only slightly. Therefore as long as the solo movie one has a Boseman sculpt, that's what I'm going with.

Hmm...I think I prefer the Civil War suit. But only slightly. Therefore as long as the solo movie one has a Boseman sculpt, that's what I'm going with.

:exactly: Me too! :)

Not sure if I'll get the solo film version tbh....although I too could be tempted by an awesome unmasked head sculpt...guess we will see!! :)

The Civil War one LOOKED amazing but had almost no accessories and no Boseman so...I passed. Let's hope this one won't be equally as barebones. He and Ant-man are basically the only avengers I don't have at least one version of. I missed the first Ant-man as he sold out kind of unexpectedly and I'm just not in love with the Civil War one. Oh and War Machine cause he's always super expensive.

Back