1/6 Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 3 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Might as well make this since Phase 2 is almost at an end and we have the full slate of upcoming films for Phase 3 and one film for Phase 4. So i'm curious now as to what people are hoping to see from Hot Toys from these new slate of films.

So here's what i'm assuming and hoping HT could release.

Phase 3:

Captain America: Civil War
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Falcon
- Vision
- Scarlet Witch
- War Machine
- Winter Soldier
- Spider-Man ?
- Ant-Man ?
- Baron Zemo
- Crossbones

And i'm hoping that maybe they could come out with a Maria Hill or a new Fury. REALLY want Maria Hill. Zemo and Crossbones would be a definite buy for me.

Doctor Strange
- Doctor Strange
- Baron Mordo
- Wong
- Brother Voodoo
- Dormammu

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- Star-Lord
- Gamora
- Drax
- Rocket
- Groot
- Yondu
- Nebula

Untitled Spider-Man film
- Spider-Man
- Peter Parker ?
- Too many villains to name. :rotfl

Thor: Ragnarok
- Thor
- Loki
- Heimdall
- Sif
- Volstagg
- Fandral
- Hogun
- Beta Ray Bill.
- Surtur would be ridiculous

Again, Sif, and Beta Ray Bill would be definite buys from me. And i'm hoping we get a cool design for both Thor and Loki this time around.

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and 2

- Alright well i'm sure they're going to release the original team again with possible different costumes but we're gonna have to wait and see who will be in the film at that point.

- But i'm sure we'll be getting a Thanos with an Infinity Gauntlet!

- I'm also hoping we get to see the Netflix heroes on screen someday and there has been talk of every Netflix actor having clauses to appear in films when need be.

So i'd like to see

- Daredevil
- Jessica Jones
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist

ANYTHING to get the New Avengers roster on my shelf. :yess:

Black Panther
- Black Panther
- Klaw

Captain Marvel
- Captain Marvel

This....THIS is the figure I absolutely cannot wait to see. I'm sure Marvel Studios is going to have an amazing design for Carol when her film comes around. I absolutely can't wait to see what they come up with.

Phase 4:

Inhumans
- Black Bolt
- Medusa
- Crystal
- Gorgon
- Triton
- Karnak
- Lockjaw
- Maximus the Mad

I am DEFINITELY down for getting the entire royal family. This may be a line that I will complete.

I thought I'd throw it out there and see what people came up with. What do you guys want to see?

So just from the ones you mentioned I would probably get these:

*GETTING*
*MUST HAVE*
*MIGHT PASS*

- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Falcon
- Vision
- Scarlet Witch
- War Machine
- Winter Soldier
- Spider-Man ?
- Ant-Man ?
- Baron Zemo
- Crossbones
- Doctor Strange
- Baron Mordo
- Wong
- Brother Voodoo
- Dormammu
- Star-Lord
- Gamora
- Drax
- Rocket
- Groot
- Yondu
- Nebula
- Spider-Man
- Thor
- Loki
- Heimdall
- Sif
- Volstagg
- Fandral
- Hogun
- Beta Ray Bill.
- Surtur
- Thanos with an Infinity Gauntlet!
- Daredevil
- Jessica Jones
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist
- Black Panther
- Klaw
- Captain Marvel
- Black Bolt
- Medusa
- Crystal
- Gorgon
- Triton
- Karnak
- Lockjaw
- Maximus the Mad

:monkey3

Might as well make this since Phase 2 is almost at an end and we have the full slate of upcoming films for Phase 3 and one film for Phase 4. So i'm curious now as to what people are hoping to see from Hot Toys from these new slate of films.

So here's what i'm assuming and hoping HT could release.

Thor: Ragnarok
- Thor
- Loki
- Heimdall
- Sif
- Volstagg
- Fandral
- Hogun
- Beta Ray Bill.
- Surtur would be ridiculous

Again, Sif, and Beta Ray Bill would be definite buys from me. And i'm hoping we get a cool design for both Thor and Loki this time around.

No Odin? Also, still hoping HT gives us another Nick Fury figure either from AoU or Civil War.

Regarding Thor: Ragnarok, they'd have to really do something special to get me to replace my Dark World, Light-armor version. That said, I would like a nice helmeted version of Thor to go with my Avengers Loki. If they give us a helmeted Heimdall and no Odin, then I may have to go and get the original Odin release...that I'm not sure I'm particularly in love with.

And I realized after posting that yes Loki is posing as Odin but that won't last long since the fangirls want to see Tom, not Hopkins :lol

Red -- Definite
Green -- Probably, Dependent on Design
Blue -- Yes, If Character shows up in movie
Orange -- 50/50 (especially if costume change is only minor)

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Black Panther
- Falcon
- Spider-man
- Ant-Man (assuming a costume update)

- Black Widow
- Vision
- Scarlet Witch
- War Machine
- Winter Soldier

- Baron Zemo
- Crossbones

- Wasp

DOCTOR STRANGE
- Doctor Strange
- Baron Mordo
- Wong

- Brother Voodoo
- Dormammu

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2
- Star-Lord
- Gamora
- Drax
- Rocket
- Groot
- Yondu
- Nebula

- Adam Warlock

SPIDER-MAN
- Spider-Man

THOR: RAGNAROK
- Thor
- Loki
- HEIMDALL
- SIF
- Volstagg
- Fandral
- Hogun

- Surtur
- Beta Ray Bill
- Valkyrie
- Hela
- Enchantress

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR: I & II
- Everyone (seriously)
- Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

- Magus

BLACK PANTHER
- Black Panther
- Klaw

- Dora Milaje

CAPTAIN MARVEL
- Captain Marvel

INHUMANS
- Black Bolt
- Medusa
- Crystal
- Lockjaw

- Gorgon
- Triton
- Karnak
- Maximus the Mad
- Other Cool Inhumans

NETFLIX: DEFENDERS
- Daredevil
- Jessica Jones
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist

Also hoping HT produces figures for X-Men Apocalypse

Last edited:
Hot Toys won't touch TV series.

I don't think they'll be going deep into lines in franchises such as Thor, Black Panther, Spidey and Strange.

I'd expect a Thor & Loki, Black Panther, Strange, and a Spidey fig - so 5 figs from those 4 films combined.

Inhumans is interesting, have no idea how they'll approach them atm.

Hot Toys won't touch TV series.

I don't think they'll be going deep into lines in franchises such as Thor, Black Panther, Spidey and Strange.

I'd expect a Thor & Loki, Black Panther, Strange, and a Spidey fig - so 5 figs from those 4 films combined.

Inhumans is interesting, have no idea how they'll approach them atm.

I reject this comment because it conflicts with my collecting hopes and aspirations. :lecture

:lol

Mine too, I want a DD as even more so Arrow line up :monkey4

Excellent, I'm glad we agree. Now let's put this Hot Toys not making everything-we-want nonsense behind us.

Seriously though, I wish HT would do the street clothes, black costume DD. I know they probably won't, but still...

Excellent, I'm glad we agree. Now let's put this Hot Toys not making everything-we-want nonsense behind us.

Seriously though, I wish HT would do the street clothes, black costume DD. I know they probably won't, but still...

:lol Honestly, your best bet is to bash a street clothes DD. If you visit the customs section there's a thread dedicated to it and many members posting pics and their recipes on how to build it from scratch.

I would argue that Black Widow is a definite, they haven't skipped one yet.

:lol Honestly, your best bet is to bash a street clothes DD. If you visit the customs section there's a thread dedicated to it and many members posting pics and their recipes on how to build it from scratch.

Thanks for the tip. I've been considering doing that. It would be my first to put together if I took on that project.

Back