**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY EYES ARE UP HERE!
I like psycho eyes so I'd be looking at them in any case.

hannibal-swallow.gif

-

Spoiler Spoiler:

STOP! What is that?
Dunno, it's been a long time since I watched Hannibal. It's from when they've caught him and he's imprisoned, and they bring him food and keep him in comfort so that they can study him. S3 I think, after he comes back from Italy.

Or are you referring to WTF this Strange sequel is? Both are valid questions...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had high hopes for this but now, I'll probably wait for streaming or unless I really get bored in the next few weekends, I'll just see it in the theater.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Ok despite all that I got chills when a certain someone showed up and a certain theme kicked in. Like I won’t watch the movie but that actually made me freaking smile !

Couldn't help but read the spoilers as I just wanted to see who shows up. Ended up watching the clips. The true comedy here will be seeing everyone use mental gymnastics to explain how it's actually a good thing how certain characters were treated LOL.

Don't look at this unless you wanna see the final lineup for the Illuminati scene....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh well, at least the memes will be good.

Ok despite all that I got chills when a certain someone showed up and a certain theme kicked in. Like I won’t watch the movie but that actually made me freaking smile !
My favourite bit was when

Spoiler Spoiler:

Couldn't help but read the spoilers as I just wanted to see who shows up. Ended up watching the clips. The true comedy here will be seeing everyone use mental gymnastics to explain how it's actually a good thing how certain characters were treated LOL.

Don't look at this unless you wanna see the final lineup for the Illuminati scene....

Oh well, at least the memes will be good.
You know

Spoiler Spoiler:

My favourite bit was when

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know

Spoiler Spoiler:
I feel like (spoiler) has now become the Kenny of the marvel universe.

omg they killed (spoiler) ! You bastards!

My prediction is they'll have Dwight play as Doom. Hehehehehehehe! Victor will be soooooo ecstatic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I do wonder though, is this set before or after Loki? Because this definitely follows WandaVision (it really is like a sequel to WandaVision), and I assume Thor will act like a sequel to Loki?

I saw it yesterday and I have a hard time deciding how I feel about this film. At this point I'd say it's a very meager 6 out of 10.

Some thoughts:

• I didn't like Wanda being the villain from the get go. I'd love to have seen her embark on a quest with Strange only to be corrupted halfway through or something.
  • She made a great villain though and Elizabeth Olsen did a great job.
  • Her motives for being a villain were absolutely rubbish though.
  • I loved the introduction of the Illuminati. It was great seeing John Krasinski as Reed Richards. I hope he'll take the mantle as well in the FF film, but I guess time will tell. Could very much be a one off appearance in this film only. Hope we'll see a HT figure of him.
  • I hated how the Illuminati were handled. I get that they want to show how insanely powerful Scarlet Witch is, but come on man... These are that universe's most mighty and powerful heroes and they died like weak-ass canonfodder. Or at least the male heroes did...
  • I really liked live action Cap Carter as well. Her death was pretty brutal. Again, I hope we'll see a HT figure.
  • Didn't really care about Mordo, Xavier, The Voice dude and superpowered Nomi.
  • What happened to Mordo anyway?
  • Found America Chavez to be mostly annoying.
  • For a movie called Multiverse of Madness I'd expected more multiverse, with more interesting variants.
  • Zombie Strange looked kinda cool.
  • I wonder if the Other Wanda with the dark hair will be the main Scarlet Witch now, or if this is the end of this character. I guess America could pop over to that universe to pick her up, should they need her.
  • I absolutely HATED the third eye on main Strange. I hope they never ever mention or show it again in the future.
  • I guess Charlize is there to pick him up for a MCU/Fast and Furious crossover?

Anyway, this film is again a confirmation for me that the heyday of the MCU is over and ended with Endgame. I hope Love and Thunder will be awesome since Thor is my favorite of the original Avengers (and pretty much the only one left), but I am ready to be dissapointed and seeing him fall victim to agenda's and the message.

I saw it yesterday and I have a hard time deciding how I feel about this film. At this point I'd say it's a very meager 6 out of 10.

Some thoughts:

• I didn't like Wanda being the villain from the get go. I'd love to have seen her embark on a quest with Strange only to be corrupted halfway through or something.
  • I loved the introduction of the Illuminati. It was great seeing John Krasinski as Reed Richards. I hope he'll take the mantle as well in the FF film, but I guess time will tell. Could very much be a one off appearance in this film only. Hope we'll see a HT figure of him.
  • I hated how the Illuminati were handled. I get that they want to show how insanely powerful Scarlet Witch is, but come on man... These are that universe's most mighty and powerful heroes and they died like weak-ass canonfodder. Or at least the male heroes did...
  • I really liked live action Cap Carter as well. Her death was pretty brutal. Again, I hope we'll see a HT figure.
  • For a movie called Multiverse of Madness I'd expected more multiverse, with more interesting variants.
  • I wonder if the Other Wanda with the dark hair will be the main Scarlet Witch now, or if this is the end of this character. I guess America could pop over to that universe to pick her up, should they need her.
  • I absolutely HATED the third eye on main Strange. I hope they never ever mention or show it again in the future.
  • I guess Charlize is there to pick him up for a MCU/Fast and Furious crossover?

Anyway, this film is again a confirmation for me that the heyday of the MCU is over and ended with Endgame. I hope Love and Thunder will be awesome since Thor is my favorite of the original Avengers (and pretty much the only one left), but I am ready to be dissapointed and seeing him fall victim to agenda's and the message.
I'm on the opposite side of your point #1

Spoiler Spoiler:

Most of your other points I do agree with though. Except Chavez. I kinda liked her.

My prediction is they'll have Dwight play as Doom. Hehehehehehehe! Victor will be soooooo ecstatic.
I swear, if they ruin the casting of Doom

invincible-omni-man.gif

Some thoughts:

Theron's playing Clea, Strange's wife in the comics and Dormammu's niece. Seeing as she opens a portal to the Dark Dimension, we'll probably be getting a proper Dormammu in DS3. Maybe they'll make it a Hell Lord/Incursion lead-up type of flick and bring in Chthon, Mephisto and the such too. Honestly, they haven't touched even the surface of Strange lore, so they could make 2 or even 3 more of these, but we know they won't.

At the end of the day, it is just an underwhelming and nonsensical flick that exists as set-up and an epilogue for WandaVision. In a sense it's a worse IM2.

Back