First I have to pay my friend for it. He's been sitting on it for several months for me now. Not sure how much he paid. So once I've actually paid for it, I'll decide if I want to keep it or unload it....if I DO unload it, I was thinking around $100...I don't want to be a scalper!
It'll probably be in about 2-3 weeks that I'll be able to get to my friend's place and decide. I'll let you know!