Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

I just hope we get a ridiculous smart, "world's greatest detective" Batman. In the comics and cartoons, Batman has a magnificent brain. It's one of his best qualities. It's what gives him an edge over all the other super powered heroes. Please, no more of this

tumblr_m86we2USlT1rtluino1_500.png

It was realistic tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope we get a ridiculous smart, "world's greatest detective" Batman. In the comics and cartoons, Batman has a magnificent brain. It's one of his best qualities. It's what gives him an edge over all the other super powered heroes. Please, no more of this

tumblr_m86we2USlT1rtluino1_500.png

Because Sherlock Holmes never questioned suspects and witnesses to solve mysteries. I find it strange that two of the greatest scenes in the whole Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy that were generally praised are now being used to argue that those movies didn't feature a Batman of the comics. Until TDKR was released, I didn't know a single person who hated Nolan's films or the Batman that they presented. Sure some might have thought they were overrated, they might have preferred the Burton movies, they might have thought Bale's voice was over the top, but to say he was the worst Batman on screen because he interrogates people? Give me a break....

Affleck is lookin pretty big.
BEb6WFn.jpg

Uln2oWz.jpg

VOC2WlH.jpg

nriLIib.jpg

Hopefully Gadot is gaining some sort of muscle so she doesn't look super puny and tiny compared to Ben and Henry.

I feel so bad for Gadot, she can't compare to the level of fitness experts on here.

Waiting on the fitness gurus to say how bad he looks in 3,2,1....

GO.

Affleck is lookin pretty big.
BEb6WFn.jpg

Uln2oWz.jpg

VOC2WlH.jpg

nriLIib.jpg

Hopefully Gadot is gaining some sort of muscle so she doesn't look super puny and tiny compared to Ben and Henry.

Waiting on the fitness gurus to say how bad he looks in 3,2,1....

GO.

:lol Well that depends, is meanstreak a fitness guru?

I commented on how big Ben was looking (which I think is a good thing) and how I hope Gal Gadot doesn't look puny/tiny in comparison to him and Henry (which is most likely going to be the case due to her small frame)

Not a fitness guru here and I don't see how those comments could be considered snarky or impractical by anyone. :dunno

Because Sherlock Holmes never questioned suspects and witnesses to solve mysteries. I find it strange that two of the greatest scenes in the whole Nolan Dark Knight Trilogy that were generally praised are now being used to argue that those movies didn't feature a Batman of the comics. Until TDKR was released, I didn't know a single person who hated Nolan's films or the Batman that they presented. Sure some might have thought they were overrated, they might have preferred the Burton movies, they might have thought Bale's voice was over the top, but to say he was the worst Batman on screen because he interrogates people? Give me a break....

It's the way the internet works, and the general attitude on these forums isn't always as good-natured when it comes to expressing ones opinion. That image is all sorts of wrong because they were all from interrogation scenes. I guess cops are all super bad detectives now because interrogations are not what detectives should be doing? Errr...what. Batman is not a cop, he's not shackled by the law like cops. He can just threaten to brake some poor thug's bones and yell in his face for a bit to get it out of him. That's what those scenes were and they were done right.

Anyway here's a funny GIF, peace.

ixasljvpsvvo1qgzg3qh.gif

I commented on how big Ben was looking (which I think is a good thing) and how I hope Gal Gadot doesn't look puny/tiny in comparison to him and Henry (which is most likely going to be the case due to her small frame)

Not a fitness guru here and I don't see how those comments could be considered snarky or impractical by anyone. :dunno

I agree that he looks to be bulking up. Thats a good thing for the role. Snarky, Impractial? Far From it. Pretty sharp observations. With some heels and armor Gal will look fine I'm sure.

Had TDKR delivered the real goods, what a trilogy masterpiece that would've been.

That's more like it. I think the first two were beyond amazing and even though I enjoy the third film, I can see why so many fans hated it. It's not true to the Batman mythos. It's a sad state of affairs when Joel Schumacher and Val Kilmer got Batman being forever right :lol

But as I said a while back or elsewhere on SSF, I just view Nolan's efforts as a one-off elseworlds "happy ending" Batman story. Burton gave us dark and macabre Batman, Schumacher gave us neon nippled campy '90s Batman with people chewing up scenery left and right, Adam West gave us classic '60s camp Batman, and B:TAS gave us as close to perfection as we'll likely ever see on screen.

I'm excited for a new Batman and this new pic and Affleck's bulk is all promising. My only problem is the need to cross him over with every other DC hero. I like my Batman in his own world, but eh, whatever. I've had that already for the past 7 movies. It's time for JLA fans to have their movies now I guess.

Nolan started and finished a very psychologically grounded Bruce Wayne story. And Batman was a character in it, but the films were about Bruce Wayne. Partly because they delved so deep into the tri-personality of him being Bruce, the kid who lost his parents and was stuck in that trauma, and the Batman and the Playboy masks.

I think TDKR's story is a brilliant conclusion to Bruce Wayne's character arc and I appreciate it a lot for that, but as a Batman film, and critically as an overall film, it's pretty weak. The only true TDK level scene in TDKR to me is the Breaking, which was instant classic cinema imo.

This movie better beat Avatar's 2.7 billion. :lol

LMAO this film won't touch the avengers 1.5 billion, the only thing that is going to touch 2.7 billion is when James Cameron decides to remake the Lion King featuring far out talking humoind lions on a distant planet and then claim he never saw the lion king "the lion king? I just love the jungle". Because apparently only james cameron gets to play with 2 billion, he's done it twice, and he will do it again.

I was just thinking, what if they got Robert Rodiguez direct a Batman movie? He nailed everything Frank Miller related in Sin City.

That's a lame title. Besides, the Average movie-goer doesn't even know what "Worlds Finest" means.

It's not lamer than Batman vs Superman....

And no, I've said it before, with the huge Marketing budget this will have, people won't have a problem finding out what this movie is about, not even if they live under a rock.

Or make it Superman Batman World's Finest, whatever, but it's gotta happen.

Back