1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Measure Hulk, cause I'm sure hes bigger than Thanos. We need someone to stand Venom next to Hulk or Thanos and then we can compare that to the Carnage pic

Measure Hulk, cause I'm sure hes bigger than Thanos. We need someone to stand Venom next to Hulk or Thanos and then we can compare that to the Carnage pic
Hulk is definitely taller than Thanos, but not by much. Going by Sideshow's listings Thanos (IW/EG) is 41.5cm/41.6cm tall, Hulk (Avengers) is 41.9cm tall and Carnage is 43cm tall. Venom is 38cm tall. I'm not sure how accurate their measurements are though.

Yeah I have zero interest nor care of the movie or how well he's depicted in it. I'm getting the figure since we're never getting another Carnage 1/6 figure of this quality ever again in our lifetime. Will take whatever Spider-Man villian I can get.

Will have it on display with Hot Toys Classic Spidey.

Tl7ZBtL.jpg
If venom is in the game sequel, maybe there’s a chance carnage will show up in a more comic accurate form, so never say never…

If venom is in the game sequel, maybe there’s a chance carnage will show up in a more comic accurate form, so never say never…
I think Venom will be a large part of the sequel, or else they wouldn't have teased it so much in the prior games. I think with the way HT is handling the Spider-man properties, we could get a Venom now that they have released a movie version of him. The game could easily include Carnage in the next spin off from the sequel if they don't include him in this one.

However, HT hasn't made any of the 1st game Villians at all. People wanted Doc Ock and they still didn't make it. Instead they made a lot of the variant suits for Spidey.

Yeah I have zero interest nor care of the movie or how well he's depicted in it. I'm getting the figure since we're never getting another Carnage 1/6 figure of this quality ever again in our lifetime. Will take whatever Spider-Man villian I can get.

Will have it on display with Hot Toys Classic Spidey.

Tl7ZBtL.jpg
That's fine, people collect for different reasons. lol.

It probably isn't. That was barely a thing in the comics. This just seems like an excuse to have a big dumb monster.

Skipping this. Maybe if Carnage were fighting the hulk, and they wanted to give him so size to make it interesting....but Carnage was always smaller then venom, but more insane and powerful.

This just looks...big and dumb. Venom is already oversized, and this thing is going to be way bigger then him. What a waste. Not HT fault. At least he isn't a giant space cloud.
There was an arc where he became a giant by absorbing people and Scarlet Spider and Venom had to hit him with some giant sonic gun, was a mini series, not the first tiem he's done something like that. He just doesn't do it often. There was also the limited run that wound up going for 50 issues or so with the darkhold where he was huge too.

I would've prefered a comic Carange, but this is nice, not sure if it's 450$ nice, but if I can swing it I will.

I think Venom will be a large part of the sequel, or else they wouldn't have teased it so much in the prior games. I think with the way HT is handling the Spider-man properties, we could get a Venom now that they have released a movie version of him. The game could easily include Carnage in the next spin off from the sequel if they don't include him in this one.

However, HT hasn't made any of the 1st game Villians at all. People wanted Doc Ock and they still didn't make it. Instead they made a lot of the variant suits for Spidey.
Got a Scorpion tail and that's it. Doc Ock was clearly the best villain of the game and he wasn't made. Not sure if they knew NWH Doc was coming or not.
There was an arc where he became a giant by absorbing people and Scarlet Spider and Venom had to hit him with some giant sonic gun, was a mini series, not the first tiem he's done something like that. He just doesn't do it often. There was also the limited run that wound up going for 50 issues or so with the darkhold where he was huge too.

I would've prefered a comic Carange, but this is nice, not sure if it's 450$ nice, but if I can swing it I will.
I don't read a ton of comics, but like to have that spirit of the character in my mind's eye. I imagine Carnage as an unstoppable force with tendrils of sharp lethal objects like spears, scythes, darts, etc. Body wise, he is smaller than a hulking Venom, but quick like an assassin. I imagine the symbiote moving like a raptor. In watching the movie, all I seen was the lethal objects that fit my imagine of Carnage.

Hopefully we get this until then made a custom Eddie morphing to venom!

Attachments

• BFCD1E14-857E-4CBE-8433-0F756ADE0119.jpeg
    BFCD1E14-857E-4CBE-8433-0F756ADE0119.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 61
I wonder how much the figure would be if he was his accurate size. He’s pretty much as tall as Spider-Man .

Back