1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very weird. Like some huge red ultimate carnage…. A maximum carnage if you will. But with a pg13 rating
That definitely would have been better if it was R rated only way you could do both characters in a film if Spider-man isn't in it.

Yes but they want to sell tickets. Look at The Suicide Squad.
I know what's funny is they think that will help with sales and although it does work at time some characters should be given R ratings. Venom and Carnage is two Deadpool is another (which his films where successful) Wolverine, Blade,Ghost Rider, Punisher. Sometimes I feel studios always get in the way of directors creativity.

I know what's funny is they think that will help with sales and although it does work at time some characters should be given R ratings. Venom and Carnage is two Deadpool is another (which his films where successful) Wolverine, Blade,Ghost Rider, Punisher. Sometimes I feel studios always get in the way of directors creativity.
They most definitely do lol. Look at asm franchise

I can’t stop seeing a Raptor when I look at Carnage
476664A6-C12C-4204-B1C9-A1FBB4C9D6EB.jpeg

Why don't these figures have proper stands to hold them up? What's with that cheap plastic pole ****?
Would you really prefer the standard chunky, black crotch grabbers which are equally as cheap but infinitely more of an eyesore?

I think the acrylic pole and discreet crotch-bar should become standard so figures don’t always look like they’re giving birth to a podium and getting their nuts pinched.
They’re perfect for standing or wide-stance poses and, due to the cylindrical nature of the pole, you could make the port suitable for a flexible arm for dynamic poses and include a round cover if you purely want the figure to stand unaided. That’s what I want from the future of display stands.

The quality of the figures- paint, tailoring, sculpts etc- is continuously improving but the stands refuse to match the new high end standard.

I prefer the poles as my figure can just lean back against it. I'd rather have them than crotch grabbers which can dig into the material (Doesn't look good for my AOU Cap) and the waist grabbers, which really pinched in the material on my Scarlet Spider (hopefully back to normal by now).

Would you really prefer the standard chunky, black crotch grabbers which are equally as cheap but infinitely more of an eyesore?

I think the acrylic pole and discreet crotch-bar should become standard so figures don’t always look like they’re giving birth to a podium and getting their nuts pinched.
They’re perfect for standing or wide-stance poses and, due to the cylindrical nature of the pole, you could make the port suitable for a flexible arm for dynamic poses and include a round cover if you purely want the figure to stand unaided. That’s what I want from the future of display stands.

The quality of the figures- paint, tailoring, sculpts etc- is continuously improving but the stands refuse to match the new high end standard.

On this i agree completely.

I used the waistgrabber on my Upgraded Suit FFH Spidey for one day, and i tried to put it on the red part of his waist, and it still left a permanent mark on his suit. I just stand him up on his own, or sit him on top of the waist grabber. F*cking stupid waste grabber.

They really do need to start coming up with some new stands. These figures have been jumping in price for a while now, we should at least be getting better stands with them. HT should have enough money to invest in new stands.

Back