Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also wish we had full sculpt of Tom Hardy, with Venom emerging off his back and over his shoulder.
Then somebody made 1:6 figures of Sancho and Quixote, posed in a similar fashion, with Quixote holding on Sancho's shoulder. As in the sculpture at the end of the film.

I absolutely love the outrageous parallel made with them in the movie;
6g8hiw.gif

6g8ily.gif

6gk056.gif

6gqfxy.gif

I had no idea there was a statue of Cervantes in San Franciso Golden Gate Park.
And venerating him, his own fictional creations - Sancho and Quixote characters.

Wich both Serkis and Hardy make parallels to Eddie and Venom

Serkis - "Venom and Eddie come together .... and realize they are a perfect match, just like Sancho Panza and Don Quixote."

Hardy - " the pair formed by Quijote and Sancho and that of Eddie and Venom share the same essence. The two were very different beings. One is a realist and the other a fanciful, but they kept going on adventures together because they coexisted with each other, ”

So borrowing the line - "Facts are the enemy of truth" - Is that how the world sees them? if in a world where their reality can not be believed. Or truth for them is living by what you make of it, does that make Eddie (reporter) the realist and Venom the dreamer? Or the other way around?

Totally missed this from ToysEra?
Need one with tropical shirt.

6ihlyu.jpg

file.jpg

6xam07.jpg

LOL! Now somebody make the analogues 1:6 (Dreamer and Realist) Quixote & Sancho figures! 😊
Serkis - "Venom and Eddie come together .... and realize they are a perfect match, just like Sancho Panza and Don Quixote."
78d5ij.gif

78d619.gif

Last edited:
with the add toys variant

Attachments

• 20221004_120557.jpg
    20221004_120557.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221004_120618.jpg
    20221004_120618.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221004_120656.jpg
    20221004_120656.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Wow, looking at that pic comparison, Carnage's teeth are so much more realistic than Venom 1.0's. Glossier and has that slight translucency that real teeth have. The tongue too.

As for whether or not HT will improve the paint apps on Venom 2.0's tongue, I bet we can look at the included Eddie/Venom head from the Carnage deluxe set to judge how Venom 2.0's head will be painted.

Looks the same as the first release paint-wise. That's fine with me I missed out so this one will be mine along with Carnage $900 in total though it's gonna hurt.

I do hope they made any kind of improvement over the first, though. Wait for the reviews.

I'm pretty sure it's a carbon copy of the 1st release with a new pipe and headsculpt

The pipe, headsculpt and “cupping” symbiote hand attachment are new. Otherwise it’s the same figure. Not that that’s a bad thing, the original sold out fast and there were a lot of people who missed the boat the first time around so this is good for them.

Back