1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our friendly neighborhood hero, Peter Parker’s Spider-Man is returning for an exciting new adventure in the coming Fall!

This time working alongside Miles Morales to take on Kraven the Hunter, Peter also encounters the symbiote Venom, which bonds itself to Peter.

Today, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) collectible figure based on the highly-anticipated Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game. It’s an exclusive figure available with limited quantity of 3,000 units only in selected markets.

This amazingly-detailed figure features a newly develop masked head sculpt with two pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create combinations of expressions, his physique depicted by a specialized body, finely tailored red and blue costume with white accent and spider emblem, attachable pincers with articulated function, an array of accessories including newly designed webbing accessories, a Spider Drone, a black web shooter with black webbing, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands and a figure stand for display.

This is sure to be a brilliant addition to your Spider-Man collection. Reward yourself by ordering it today!

hVfz3go.jpg
2FKaJk7.jpg
LyMxHNG.jpg
NBPt3Pn.jpg
uHAsiSM.jpg
s32ppcp.jpg

fTyJuNy.jpg
wU91QlF.jpg

sJIADxP.jpg

xpT86qu.jpg
UYLLoNo.jpg

Last edited:
Weird choice for exclusive.

And not sure if I like the new design... really draws your eye to his dong.

And those back plugs.... noooo.

Weird choice for exclusive.

And not sure if I like the new design... really draws your eye to his dong.

And those back plugs.... noooo.
First suit was much nicer imo. This looks way more busy and just overall not as appealing.

And yeah, those back plugs are something…

I’ll wait for the Symbiote Suit.

Only suit I'm really interested in is the classic black & white one. Unless they re-do the classic red & blue one with a better material for the suit or an upgraded body or something that'll make a double-dip worth it.

Last edited:
Looks more poseable like the Classic suit. Not terribly interested as I love the classic suit the best but when this releases I’ll probably change my mind.

Don't need it, got the Advanced 1.0 suit (same for Miles), but...look at Hot Toys getting started early!

My feelings as well, I loved the Advanced Suit 1.0, one of my favorite figures.

I will keep my eye on the Symbiote Spidey that will probably come out closer to launch though.

My feelings as well, I loved the Advanced Suit 1.0, one of my favorite figures.

I will keep my eye on the Symbiote Spidey that will probably come out closer to launch though.
(y) thumb pointed right at what you said there. What I REALLY need is for them to cover some of the villains which they failed to do last game. Hopefully with all the Spidey suits out there, it's time for some villains.

BTW Hot Toys, you missed out not delivering some figures from Marvel's Avengers and Gotham Knights games. Some BA looking suits in there - not the default suits but some of the alternates.

Nice to see some sense among the collectors instead of endless praise for every figure that’s released.

the back holes, the thick rubber fabric… pass

(y) thumb pointed right at what you said there. What I REALLY need is for them to cover some of the villains which they failed to do last game. Hopefully with all the Spidey suits out there, it's time for some villains.

BTW Hot Toys, you missed out not delivering some figures from Marvel's Avengers and Gotham Knights games. Some BA looking suits in there - not the default suits but some of the alternates.

With all the villains in that first game, from Shocker to Doc Ock...we didn't get anything lol.

We did get Cyborg Spidey though....

Back