1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showing this thread some love Carnage is so intimidating In hand. He has a commanding presence and a well done figure.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

This is a phenomenal figure. The shelf presence alone… and he completely pops amongst my collection as you can see from my pics. I wasn’t a fan of the movie very much at all… but man I love the character design and just the way he towers over Venom… What a wonderful effort from HT.
Jon Stewart Reaction GIF

I'm thinking of buying a new cabinet to fit this Carnage. For those who have the figure I was wondering how tall does he stand with the tendrils on? Will a shelf of 50cm in height be enough to display him? If not what is the ideal height of the shelf I should aim for?

I'm thinking of buying a new cabinet to fit this Carnage. For those who have the figure I was wondering how tall does he stand with the tendrils on? Will a shelf of 50cm in height be enough to display him? If not what is the ideal height of the shelf I should aim for?
50 cm would just barely fit him with the tentacles attached, and you would need to have both of his knees bent a little under 90 degrees in order for this to work.

I have mine displayed in one of these glass curio cabinets. I removed the top shelf piece, have him standing on the center shelf, bent the knees, and positioned the tendrils such that he fits inside perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/BOWERY-HILL-Shelf-Contemporary-Cabinet/dp/B01MQE7I4Z/
31ZlWULe6XL._AC_.jpg

I am really blown away by this in hand.

However. I already see the rubber details peeling, day 2, and that’s disappointing

I’d have rather they used a different material.

Back