1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Advanced Suit 2.0) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The advanced suit 2.0 is my favorite spidey suit of all time. Don’t hate me too much for deconstructing this limited piece. But i plan on kitbashing it to a Video game series marvel vs capcom fusion that I’ve been wanting to do. I plan on using it with Iconiq studios chun li(when released). Right now I’m testing and modifying it on a standard female tbl body.

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1808.png
    IMG_1808.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1807.png
    IMG_1807.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1809.png
    IMG_1809.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1812.png
    IMG_1812.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
The advanced suit 2.0 is my favorite spidey suit of all time. Don’t hate me too much for deconstructing this limited piece. But i plan on kitbashing it to a Video game series marvel vs capcom fusion that I’ve been wanting to do. I plan on using it with Iconiq studios chun li(when released). Right now I’m testing and modifying it on a standard female tbl body.
Now limited to only 2,999!

They should find a way to make it scalable to collect all physical versions of the suits from the game :lol

dear lord

So my HT Paz Vizsla pre-order shipped last week from Sideshow and arrived today, except they sent me this Spider-Man 2 figure instead - it even has a white label on top of the shipper saying Paz Vizsla. I'm used to Sideshow messing up my orders, but have never received the entirely wrong figure before.

I only collect SW and haven't played any of the SM games, but this looks like quite a nice figure, so I'm not sure if I should send it back or hang on to it. Also I'm in Australia, so sending it back is expensive. Any thoughts or advice?

So my HT Paz Vizsla pre-order shipped last week from Sideshow and arrived today, except they sent me this Spider-Man 2 figure instead - it even has a white label on top of the shipper saying Paz Vizsla. I'm used to Sideshow messing up my orders, but have never received the entirely wrong figure before.

I only collect SW and haven't played any of the SM games, but this looks like quite a nice figure, so I'm not sure if I should send it back or hang on to it. Also I'm in Australia, so sending it back is expensive. Any thoughts or advice?
Wow, im surprised they made that error especially with a lumited piece. Really depends on how bad you want Paz since he looks to be sold out on Sideshow. I'm sure you can still track him down somewhere else though. If so, the spidey figure is a good one or you might be able to make a little extra off of it.

I mean if you actually wanted to return it that would be on SS to provide a shipping label, not you

That's pretty crazy, you could contact SS and explain the situation. They might let you keep Spidey and send you your Paz also. I think SS always has a bit of surplus with these limited run figures for damage and exchanges but who knows, someone might be missing out on their spiderman order as a result and get a Paz instead.

Talk about a turn of events. Positive one as well. 2 figures can come out of this, Paz & limited edition (for reasons I can't explain since this is the base suit, its probably the pincer arms which are actually really well done feels high quality, very sturdy) figure under the Spider-Man umbrella. Sounds like others have already given their recommendations. How fortunate for you! Hope you're able to get the Paz figure as well. Should be able to since it's their mistake on sending something marked limited for free.

I am really liking this one and happy I was able to get it. Regret getting the exclusive Miles, have not even cut the tape on it.

I am really liking this one and happy I was able to get it. Regret getting the exclusive Miles, have not even cut the tape on it.
Yes while he's taller than I think any of their Miles Morales figures, so height is better, the lack of accessories is highly noticeable. Sometimes after taking him out I feel like I'm forgetting another layer of the box that contains the rest of the accessories and then I remember or reassur myself with a random unboxing video and say nope that was it.

I mean, it was kind of impossible not do that considering there's a large upgrade in lightning effects for him that could've been given.

Just got my spider-man last night but are all the suits stitched like this? It looks bad to me and its already breaking down from some mild arm movements... Really sucks because this figure looks very cool, got it from SS.
53518818638_c247d31ec9_b.jpg

53518964589_9be645f46d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they are all stiched like that for years. Yours should not be tearing it looks like though, maybe defective. Contact SS with Pics.

Back