Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one will be out soon. They already have the figure created. Put it in a new box and ship it out.

Its similar to how quickly they ship out Movie Promo Editions of figures already released like Spiderman Stark suit and Spiderman Homemade suit.

This one will be out soon. They already have the figure created. Put it in a new box and ship it out.

Its similar to how quickly they ship out Movie Promo Editions of figures already released like Spiderman Stark suit and Spiderman Homemade suit.
But those movie promo figures release when promised. This is slated for 2023. There’s a difference between figures sometimes releasing a quarter earlier than expected and a figure releasing a year early (which I don’t think has ever happened). If they had this ready to go it wouldn’t have a release date of 2023.

But those movie promo figures release when promised. This is slated for 2023. There’s a difference between figures sometimes releasing a quarter earlier than expected and a figure releasing a year early (which I don’t think has ever happened). If they had this ready to go it wouldn’t have a release date of 2023.
It'll probably arrive early

Because it's not really how their production line works. It might a "reissue" of some sort but it doesn't mean they just go to their factories and cram Venom in there and tell them to make this instead of whatever other figure they're currently working on releasing. They have an entire back log of figures that are scheduled to be released and in production.
Hasn’t stopped them before they could care less about a backlog. Some figures were revealed two yrs ago

I'm ok with waiting a bit to much stuff hit me at once this year so I need to give my wallet a break and then pay off the stuff coming out 2022.

Anyone who only has the first will need to get this for the essential rod accessory. Carnage 2.0 will come with the extra part of the light pole that attaches, and that you will need to complete the accessory.

Not available to flex pay on Sideshow. When did they take that away?
Just noticed that - If Sideshow stop doing Payment Plans I will start buying from other places, the plans are the only thing that makes me keep ordering from them.

I don't understand why Carnage had to be so much taller than Venom in the movie. That got on my nerves more than anything. I wonder if that was something Sony insisted upon to further dumb down the movie. I think Marvel would have stuck to comic book canon. Right now I'm passing on Carnage and not even sure if I'll pick up Venom. I don't blame Hot Toys, as both figures are very well done. But I'd actually prefer to see a 3rd party company release a comic scaled Carnage, a Venom with a swap-out spider symbol torso and a She-Venom. Later on they could add more symbiotes like Scream, Toxin, etc. which may never show up in the movies.

I don't understand why Carnage had to be so much taller than Venom in the movie. That got on my nerves more than anything. I wonder if that was something Sony insisted upon to further dumb down the movie. I think Marvel would have stuck to comic book canon. Right now I'm passing on Carnage and not even sure if I'll pick up Venom. I don't blame Hot Toys, as both figures are very well done. But I'd actually prefer to see a 3rd party company release a comic scaled Carnage, a Venom with a swap-out spider symbol torso and a She-Venom. Later on they could add more symbiotes like Scream, Toxin, etc. which may never show up in the movies.
Bad guy needs to be bigger and stronger obviously

I wish this came with a full sculpt of TH, instead of the half face sculpt. ...
I also wish we had full sculpt of Tom Hardy, with Venom emerging off his back and over his shoulder.
Then somebody made 1:6 figures of Sancho and Quixote, posed in a similar fashion, with Quixote holding on Sancho's shoulder. As in the sculpture at the end of the film.

I absolutely love the outrageous parallel made with them in the movie;
6g8hiw.gif

6g8ily.gif

6gk056.gif

6gqfxy.gif

I had no idea there was a statue of Cervantes in San Franciso Golden Gate Park.
And venerating him, his own fictional creations - Sancho and Quixote characters.

Wich both Serkis and Hardy make parallels to Eddie and Venom

Serkis - "Venom and Eddie come together .... and realize they are a perfect match, just like Sancho Panza and Don Quixote."

Hardy - " the pair formed by Quijote and Sancho and that of Eddie and Venom share the same essence. The two were very different beings. One is a realist and the other a fanciful, but they kept going on adventures together because they coexisted with each other, ”

So borrowing the line - "Facts are the enemy of truth" - Is that how the world sees them? if in a world where their reality can not be believed. Or truth for them is living by what you make of it, does that make Eddie (reporter) the realist and Venom the dreamer? Or the other way around?

Last edited:
Back