1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I mean No way Home is coming out this year. And judging by the after credits I have a feeling we might see Venom in that film and I don't mean because tom showed up on his TV it was what happens right before that gives it away. Still we won't know until December when that film arrives but your right we might not see a another figure in another 2-3 years. I actually would be so In for the Spider-man 2 version also that one might be Carnage price range I can imagine he is a beast in size just from that reveal. Lol
Going off of the leaks for Far From Home,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Going off of the leaks for Far From Home,
Spoiler Spoiler:
There is one scene in the trailer where people say it's lizard who attacks peter which I don't believe as there was no tail and also the size looked more like Venom. Plus in the end credits something happens specifically where I have a feeling he's going to be in it. Your right though I can't 100% say he's in it but if anything he might now actually be in the MCU.

There is one scene in the trailer where people say it's lizard who attacks peter which I don't believe as there was no tail and also the size looked more like Venom. Plus in the end credits something happens specifically where I have a feeling he's going to be in it. Your right though I can't 100% say he's in it but if anything he might now actually be in the MCU.
That scene in question is def the Lizard if you look at this leaked shot here:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
We'll have to see when the film is out but sometimes these leaks also can be Photoshop but even if Venom isn't in the film he definitely is in the MCU now rather then Spidey being apart of his universe.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Pretty sure you can also see the tail in the trailer.

Given that another Spider-Man movie won't happen for another 2-3 years, it's still something that's potentially 5-6 years away figure wise. Again, by then you would also have a gamble of Hot Toys doing the PS5 Venom.

marvels-spider-man-ps5-playstation-5-venom-1.original.jpg
I'd rather have this Venom. I didn't buy a Thor and Hulk till Thor Ragnarok, Iron man till Endgame! With VGs it can be dicey, but it is Marvel and HT has made a lot of Spider-Mans. Plus they would have a template for a Venom going forward. I'd rather buy something I love than like, especially in these price ranges.

I really want this figure, but at $445 it's hard to justify. Big or not that's still expensive as hell! It's also 2 yrs from now. Also if i decide to get the deluxe version for the venom head, i would then HAVE to get venom too. Not sure i want both or not. Carnage just looks cooler figure wise. Venom for his price just doesn't come with enough to justify his price. Should have been 300ish for venom.

Last edited:
Video posted on youtube of both Venom and Carnage displayed together [and Carnage is HUGE!!!!!!]........:)

Never would I have thought that a Carnage figure would be taller than Hulk or Thanos.

Just watched the movie and Carnage was terrible in the movie. I was warming up to the design after they showed the figure, but the depiction of Carnage in the movie was just awful. Easy pass on the figure for me now.

Checked out a brief video with closeups of this on display and I think I find the price justifiable now.
No tailoring- just straight molding may seem like a cop-out to some but this thing has 17 inches worth of premium paintwork plus a boatload of equally detailed accessories. It’s more comparable to the Marvel Premium Format Carnage statue than your average Hot Toy except the paint work looks even better and this thing moves.

This is the kind of release that really gets my inner child excited and not just because it’s Spider-Man related. Being all plastic makes it more toy-like which is usually seen as a negative but this is a toy for big boys and looks fun as hell!
No-one’s gonna walk into your collection room and not be impressed by that Carnage.

I don’t expect Sony to make a good movie or portray any character well but this figure is a visual treat and I must have it.

Yeah I have zero interest nor care of the movie or how well he's depicted in it. I'm getting the figure since we're never getting another Carnage 1/6 figure of this quality ever again in our lifetime. Will take whatever Spider-Man villian I can get.

Will have it on display with Hot Toys Classic Spidey.

Tl7ZBtL.jpg

Yeah I have zero interest nor care of the movie or how well he's depicted in it. I'm getting the figure since we're never getting another Carnage 1/6 figure of this quality ever again in our lifetime. Will take whatever Spider-Man villian I can get.

Tl7ZBtL.jpg
I have them all preordered (except Mysterio which I have) except the Green Menace. I'm leaning towards a movie version of Spidey and his villains in 1/6, while am 1/12 for comic versions. It's hard to resist that Green Menace though.

Hulk's like 18 inches. Carnage is bigger than Thanos/Professor Hulk
SS has Hulk A1 at 16.5", AOU at 16.53" and Carnage at 16.9". Just crazy to think this will be taller than my Gladiator Hulk, which is huge already. Well I guess if you want Maximum Carnage, there you go.

Tl7ZBtL.jpg
Funny how all of a sudden we are getting a bunch of Spidey villains. About time. Problem is when, if and how. I really, really hope we get some Sinister Six Hot Toys. It would all be coming together. I just would like to look at this on a shelf:

Attachments

• 22289963_771929649676658_5673645470720950343_o.jpg
    22289963_771929649676658_5673645470720950343_o.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 40
  • D-f2NK_WsAExg3k.jpeg
    D-f2NK_WsAExg3k.jpeg
    394.8 KB · Views: 48
  • E-C2krlWUAcYS2V.jpeg
    E-C2krlWUAcYS2V.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 48
  • sinister-six.jpg
    sinister-six.jpg