1/6 Premier Toys PT-0010 Fire Man (Johnny Storm - The Human Torch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p4.jpg
p3.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p10.jpg

The 1/6th scale Fire Man Collectible Figure features:
- Two (2) highly realistic detailed head sculpt including:
- One (1) normal head sculpt with smirking face expression.
- One (1) translucent flame head sculpt with LED light.
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Detailed hair sculpture
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair closed fist hands
- One (1) pair C-grip hands
- One (1) relaxed hands

Costume:
- One (1) blue textured and highly detailed superhero suit
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Accessories:
- Figure stand

1/6 scale Fire Man collectible figure features:
- Two highly realistic detailed head sculpts, including:
- A normal head sculpt with a fake smile expression.
- Semi-transparent flame head sculpture with LED lights.
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Detailed hair sculpting
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands, including:
- One Pair of clenched fists
- Pair of c-handshakes
- One pair of relaxed hands

Costume:
- A blue textured and highly detailed superhero suit
- A pair of black boots

Accessories:
- Base stand

Really dig the look of the flaming head but not sure I'd want a Human Torch figure that only has his head on fire. Then again, not sure how the hell a full on flamed looking figure would even work.

I think maybe offering an alternative orange colored outfit with some flame effects that attaches to his body would have been neat. Sort of fake that fire look.

5CHbLXt.png

Really dig the look of the flaming head but not sure I'd want a Human Torch figure that only has his head on fire. Then again, not sure how the hell a full on flamed looking figure would even work.

I think maybe offering an alternative orange colored outfit with some flame effects that attaches to his body would have been neat. Sort of fake that fire look.

5CHbLXt.png
I agree, that would have been cool.

But how to achieve that: 🤷🏻‍♂️

I suppose the edition of the “Flame On!” Head is to, as my wife likes to say and laugh at a lot of my figures - depict that he’s about to do something.
That’s fine by me, if this is all we get.

I wonder how they’ll execute The Thing, exposed joints everywhere or something like HTs Hulk, with some joints and the bendable arms like.

I guess Mr Fantastic will have some stretched swap-out limbs obvs, but Susan Storm - a transparent alt head-sculpt and hands, maybe some energy do-das…

I made my own years ago that were fill ins to eventually get something official. This is most likely as close as we will get unless the original team makes a cameo in some multiverse crossover and Hot Toys takes up the challenge.
Ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_5274.jpeg
    IMG_5274.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
A decent young Jessica Alba sculpt…
I’m listening.

Same here. There was a Verycool release several years ago that was the closest I've seen. I still have the figure plus an extra head sculpt. I kept waiting for someone to make a Fantastic 4 outfit to go with it but it never happened...

17a.jpg

If it looked better I might be interested, but it just doesn't make sense to go in on this line unless you really love those movies.

I didnt order him but did pre-order the movie version of Doom. If they do the whole team and a flame on version, I would get them.

Back