1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know, I could still see her going up for order. Hot Toys is crazy, they made King Shark for crying out loud.
I think it will happen. in this case, I believe they threw out the teaser just to say:
"She's inbound...just give us some time to get this sculpt perfected. :angryfist:..InArt!"

I mean, what else do they have to toss out there this summer other than some more Mando S3, Secret Invasion and Ahsoka? Oh, and Ramen Rider...

Calle herself noted in her interviews that her scenes were cut either due to the level of violence or runtime. She also lamented the audience don’t get to see Kara in regular clothes or with her glasses. Those were supposed to be covered in a standalone movie which will not be happening ’cos the DCU reboot. So like Cavill’s cameo in Black Adam, this is the second fastest “hello and goodbye” in the now dead DCEU. LOL!

I hope the complex patterns on the suit and cape present enough of a challenge for Howard Chan and team to come up with a PO.

I want this more than Flash at least.

If HT does do it I hope they give her a little more muscle definition, the teaser looks a bit flat.
Instead, HT gave her bigger bewbs but no muscle :LOL:
How? She has 5 minutes of screen time and speaks about 3 lines. :lol
Yea, I just didn't get that vibe when seeing the movie. Nothing about her stole the show for me. She was fine but was just kind of there for the big conflict.
Calle herself noted in her interviews that her scenes were cut either due to the level of violence or runtime. She also lamented the audience don’t get to see Kara in regular clothes or with her glasses. Those were supposed to be covered in a standalone movie which will not be happening ’cos the DCU reboot. So like Cavill’s cameo in Black Adam, this is the second fastest “hello and goodbye” in the now dead DCEU. LOL!
Sounds like just another thing for DCEU fans to add to their bucket of "But if only they would've actually shown this, then so-n-so would've really shined and ppl could see how good they are and how great this could've been!"

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Snyderverse and was part of the movement in getting ZSJL made, but even now I just want the whole thing done as I'm tired of the constant "oh but what could've been" from the community and myself quite frankly :lol I'm also not one of those that think everything Snyder touches is gold as some of his early ideas for JL 2 & 3 I was definitely not down for (Batman and Lois getting together and having a baby for instance). I don't even have faith in James Gunn as I haven't actually liked any of the Guardians movies nor did I like his Suicide Squad. I've got lower expectations for Superman Legacy than I did for this Flash movie. If it's great, cool. But based on what we currently know about his DCU, it doesn't sound like something I'm going to jive with.

Last edited:
I think it will happen. in this case, I believe they threw out the teaser just to say:
"She's inbound...just give us some time to get this sculpt perfected. :angryfist:..InArt!"

I mean, what else do they have to toss out there this summer other than some more Mando S3, Secret Invasion and Ahsoka? Oh, and Ramen Rider...
If nothing else I'm sure it would sell better than a Blue Beetle figure or another Aquaman.

Enough with the Bizarro Supergirl… LOL
IMG_1213.jpeg

Instead, HT gave her bigger bewbs but no muscle :LOL:

She is not flat chested in person either. That’s the HT female body talking. That one has no arm muscle definitions at all. TBH, the muscle definitions on her abs came from the suit, not from her, so unless HT does something similar, the regular HT female body is not going give a matching body type to Ms. Calle. (Which is 9 out 10 cases for HT female figures not match actress body type, the latest casualty being Yelena).

Interesting that they haven't removed the promo banner yet (John Wick 4 style).

Still expecting it. But will definitely grab this if they get the likeness correct. Says a lot for her screen presence when she's still a desirable item despite having almost as much screen time as Johnny Cage in Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Interesting that they haven't removed the promo banner yet (John Wick 4 style).

Still expecting it. But will definitely grab this if they get the likeness correct. Says a lot for her screen presence when she's still a desirable item despite having almost as much screen time as Johnny Cage in Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Other than things that didn't happen at all (e.g. Joker Imposter Suit, Iron Strange), what's the smallest screen time record for a Hot Toys figure? FFH Iron Man illusion?

Probably Midas in Iron Man 3 Lol. It's barely visible in a single shot, but it's identifiable.

Apparently, the “The Flash” HT exhibition in HK is from June 9 to July 9. They have just reached the half way mark for that exhibition. So technically, HT has until July 9 to announce the Supergirl fig and have it displayed in that exhibition. Of course, they are not obligated to do that, they can announce it whenever they want (or not announce it). Nobody knows?

She is not flat chested in person either. That’s the HT female body talking. That one has no arm muscle definitions at all. TBH, the muscle definitions on her abs came from the suit, not from her, so unless HT does something similar, the regular HT female body is not going give a matching body type to Ms. Calle. (Which is 9 out 10 cases for HT female figures not match actress body type, the latest casualty being Yelena).
Yes, I know she isn’t flat chested in real life. Doesn’t change the fact that HT used a body with a bigger chest than what Calle has though :dunno it’s not like I was making a dig at Calle by saying that. We buy these things to be accurate, and currently, the physique on the figure is not accurate to her based on the one teaser we have. HT have a few different chests of varying sizes to use like the Harley Quinn chest piece for instance that’s a bit closes to Calle. It’s an easy swap. And yes I know the muscle definition is more from the suit; so, just like the Batfleck figures, HT would have to implement padded muscles into the suit to get the same effect. Again, just making notes based on the one teaser we have.

Actually really hoping they make this now that I've seen the movie. Would love to have the trio of this, Flash, and modern suit Keaton. Also trying to decide if my OCD could handle just having the awesome Affleck motorcycle on display but not him in that honey comb suit.

Yes, I know she isn’t flat chested in real life. Doesn’t change the fact that HT used a body with a bigger chest than what Calle has though :dunno it’s not like I was making a dig at Calle by saying that. We buy these things to be accurate, and currently, the physique on the figure is not accurate to her based on the one teaser we have. HT have a few different chests of varying sizes to use like the Harley Quinn chest piece for instance that’s a bit closes to Calle. It’s an easy swap. And yes I know the muscle definition is more from the suit; so, just like the Batfleck figures, HT would have to implement padded muscles into the suit to get the same effect. Again, just making notes based on the one teaser we have.

Thanks! I understand you perfectly. HT is well known for not matching female actor body types. I would just be glad that if this eventually make it to preorder. I am not sure an undersuit or padding with muscles will limit posability?

Back