1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“Who are you”

Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash, who is in an attempt to save his parents ends up breaking the universe. The catastrophic effect of his travel to another timeline prompts him to team up with Michael Keaton’s Batman and the remaining Krytonian - Kara Zor – El (who exists as a replacement for Clark Kent in this timeline) to put up a fierce fight against supervillain General Zod to save the future.

Hot Toys’ newest collection inspired by The Flash is getting an amazing expansion! Presenting Supergirl in 1/6th scale collectible figure, hovering her way into your grand DC display.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Sasha Calle as Supergirl in the movie, the screen-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, sculpted hair and separate rolling eyeballs system. A newly developed proportionally accurate body which is highly poseable with enhanced joint articulations allowing a greater range of movement to mimic her iconic poses easily. Her iconic costume is beautifully tailored in classic red and blue scheme, accompanied with a wired fabric cape to create dramatic flows. Also includes a LED lighted figure stand detailed with Supergirl logo for a little storytelling element.

Take action and reserve the Supergirl figure today!

utLPp2s.jpg
iXNK2F5.jpg
GVkGxIM.jpg
SSPKGbD.jpg
NdYuv5F.jpg
WVfqooq.jpg
PIvvg2Z.jpg
mubBhO3.jpg
RAXGzE2.jpg
h1h1wRD.jpg
08JfxZ3.jpg
YtTpiUp.jpg
I3NtpDT.jpg

hO17d4X.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so happy to have been wrong! If this makes it to preorder I'm buying multiple lol

I’m seeing the movie today. Hoping that this character will be well realized. If I really love how she is represented I might be enticed to get this. That’d be the only figure I’d likely get from the Flash.

And getting Supergirl is actually a pretty big maybe. My expectations for this film are low.

As for now my DC sights are set on InArt‘s BvS trinity, Flashpoint Studio’s Deathstroke and Mera, and hopefully Soosoo completes the Watchmen series (next up is supposed to be Ozymandias, then Doctor Manhattan). I’ll probably pass on Zod and Faora if HT makes them for the Flash. Already passing on Flash’s Keaton Batman and Batfleck. Similarly I expect to pass on Aquaman 2 figures.

Last edited:
I'm so happy to have been wrong! If this makes it to preorder I'm buying multiple lol

That’s the spirit :yess:

Will believe it when she makes it to pre-order.

Haha yeah, me when I see her pre-order go up:

Eyes What GIF by Bounce

Have the John Wick 4 or new life size Grogu figures gone up for pre-order yet? They were teased like this month's ago.

Oh dang, it’s been a minute since those were teased, perhaps they’ll go up during the summer cons (?)

I liked her. She was cute.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd say she'll be ready for con shows, whether she makes it to PO is anyone's guess.

I'm far more interested in those cameo characters.

I liked her. She was cute.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I did too, and I wasn’t expecting to. And damn she looked good in that suit.

Trailers are filled to the brim with spoilers the majority of the time.
Yeah the trailers not only showed too much, they showed a malnourished Kara in prison and anyone familiar with Flashpoint knows what they're going for. I'd rather Prisoner Kara was kept out of the marketing altogether. I really dislike modern movie trailers.

I think that surprised me most of her character in the film did not expect her to be a one and done potentially who knows what the future brings

Back