1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash (Young Barry) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The time-travelling Barry Allen meets with his parents in an alternate 2013, and discovers teenage Young Barry living in this period is yet to experience the events that will transform him into The Flash. Full of excitement and wonder at the arrival of his older self, visiting from 2022, Young Barry is eager to discover whether he is able to gain the very same powers and become a superhero in his own right.

Received tremendous positive feedbacks from recent showcases, Hot Toys is thrilled to bring to you the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale The Flash (Young Barry) collectible figure from The Flash movie collection.

The highly-accurate figure captured The Flash/ Young Barry in one-sixth scale features a newly developed two cowled heads one in standard form and one depicts his battle damage look, with both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system. The figure comes with three interchangeable lower faces for more expressions. His costume recreated and painted to capture the details of his makeshift costume, down to the appearance of sprayed logo on his chest and caution tapes around waist. The figure also includes a headset, and specially designed themed figure base with LED light up function.

The Deluxe Version exclusively includes a Young Barry head sculpt for alternate styling. Also, battle damaged hand and armors with fragments attached to recreate the look as seen in the epic battle.

Don’t miss your chance to add this Young Barry figure to your DC collection today!

bTDshFl.jpg

1A1jEVz.jpg
Hw8Nsjn.jpg
lcK9wz0.jpg
nqOyr6J.jpg
nmyiXHW.jpg
3PiD2O1.jpg
gDhp4Ja.jpg
ku0gasj.jpg
KbmqqR1.jpg
ornLalJ.jpg
fCwuHVU.jpg
zgy1uSP.jpg
Av3cqDN.jpg
UIbeYrX.jpg
CVZTL6s.jpg
OOVC7ZW.jpg
SMtoP5k.jpg

Wow, I assumed they weren't going to announce any more Flash figures after the movie bombed. I wonder how many people are going to pick this up?

Wow, I assumed they weren't going to announce anymore Flash figures after the movie bombed. I wonder how many people are going to pick this up?
Funny since people have waiting for a shazam figure at least from the first movie lolol

These are going to end up in the same landfill where Funko dumped all those Pops no one wanted.

It’s also kind of ridiculous they seem to have put genuine effort into it. Far more than they did for Supergirl which is just… insulting.

Who the hell wants this figure?

These are going to end up in the same landfill where Funko dumped all those Pops no one wanted.

It’s also kind of ridiculous they seem to have put genuine effort into it. Far more than they did for Supergirl which is just… insulting.

This figure got more effort put into it than 90% of their figures do nowadays. Just look how packed and decked out the deluxe version for this is.

Most don't get anywhere near this level of treatment. All this for a Young Ezra Miller figure. :lol

99833828d3bbfddafffc8dd178a23399.jpg

Should've included a head where he tried to turn his head in the cowl. I genuinely laughed at that part

I agree. So much effort put into this and The Flash line as a whole, but odd that they chose this film to try to showcase some genuine interest and their current capabilities. As far as the quality of the figure itself goes, it looks great. Just odd choice to go all out this one.

If you get the deluxe, you get 3 headsculpts each with moveable eyes and with all that it comes with, you can really get 4 looks out of the set:
  1. Unmasked in the batcave look
  2. Masked with solid neck for breaking out Supergirl
  3. Masked with articulated neck for start of final battle
  4. Masked with articulated neck and the metal pieces stuck on him for the end of the final battle
Something this packed out hasn't happened in a long time with HT but such a terrible choice of character/movie to do that with. Heck, this thing is more packed out than most DX's are these days and any of the Artisan releases so far.

I will say, I want a Returns Keaton Batman made with this type of material that allows that kind of articulation, though. And, there's really no excuse not to update the '89 Bats reissue to something like this other than utter laziness. They will probably still give it the full rubber body suit that it was solicited with that only allows for next to no articulation.

The open mouth sculpt is very good.

But yeah i imagine most of these will end up in landfill

Should've included a head where he tried to turn his head in the cowl. I genuinely laughed at that part

I agree. So much effort put into this and The Flash line as a whole, but odd that they chose this film to try to showcase some genuine interest and their current capabilities. As far as the quality of the figure itself goes, it looks great. Just odd choice to go all out this one.

If you get the deluxe, you get 3 headsculpts each with moveable eyes and with all that it comes with, you can really get 4 looks out of the set:
  1. Unmasked in the batcave look
  2. Masked with solid neck for breaking out Supergirl
  3. Masked with articulated neck for start of final battle
  4. Masked with articulated neck and the metal pieces stuck on him for the end of the final battle
Something this packed out hasn't happened in a long time with HT but such a terrible choice of character/movie to do that with. Heck, this thing is more packed out than most DX's are these days and any of the Artisan releases so far.

I will say, I want a Returns Keaton Batman made with this type of material that allows that kind of articulation, though. And, there's really no excuse not to update the '89 Bats reissue to something like this other than utter laziness. They will probably still give it the full rubber body suit that it was solicited with that only allows for next to no articulation.

There’s a running joke that Hot Toys sometimes puts in an odd amount of effort into figures people never asked for.

But this has got to be the most effort they’ve put into a figure like that, ever. And it’s of such an ugly costume design tied to a huge flop of a movie and a controversial actor.

I’m honestly stunned.

They think a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman won't sell enough to make but go all out on this figure? As long as I live I'll never understand Hot Toys logic.

They'd better give us another Batman Returns figure since they have the suit all ready to go.

I don't think so. This is so far away from being a Returns suit, they might as well start from scratch.

Back