1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope there is eventually a figure to discuss.

The teaser followed by weeks, months or even years of radio silence is endlessly frustrating. Love to know why they do this. Just show the figure when it's ready to pre-order or not at all.
Very true. At least InArt’s teasers so far are usually followed by that figure based on their current track record. With HT, the teaser never guarantees that the figure will actually see the light of day unfortunately

Last edited:
That's encouraging. Hope that comes true, this is an instant pre-order for me. The first time I've ever wanted a character with almost as many lines as Scarlett Johansson in 'Under the Skin'

Word from a Hong Kong figure forum is that HT will likely not do a Shazam on Supergirl, so it will likely be a question of when versus if… of course, nothing is guaranteed until HT announces…
Likely *not* do a Shazam or Supergirl? Sorry a little confused by the wording in the remainder of your post here.

Mkay. I see.

This conversation has no place in this thread.
Agreed. How did the conversation stop being about a 1/6 figure? lol.

Plus, that long post above doesn't realize it's begging the question...well written, though...Still doesn't belong in this thread...

I hope they make this figure

Last edited:
This is a ridiculous thread, but what do you expect from a group of male nerds?

Just because she doesn't look like your ideal woman, doesn't mean she isn't feminine, attractive and beautiful. She's not here to cater to your every whim in a physical sense, contrary to popular belief. Designs evolve over time and people who don't look like the classic blonde hair, blue eyed heroes will appear in movies (shock horror!) If you feel this threatens your ideals and the way things were in the good old days, well that's just the way it is 😎

It's a shame this likely won't get made. Not canon but she'd look amazing next to the vibrant blue JL Superman figure.
I think so too, that’s why I am probably going to buy it if it is made. I have the Justice League Superman and think she would look great next to him or the BvS Superman.

I grew up as a Marvel guy and collected comics as a kid. I didn’t like DC much but always liked Batman a lot and Flash and the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman to much lesser extents. So with the exception of Batman I can’t say that I know what is canon as far as much of the rest of the characters are concerned.

Since I only started to collect DC Hot Toys relatively recently, outside of Batman I am going to get DC figures that I think look cool together. I am not constrained by knowledge of what actually makes sense together 😂

But I am excited about this possibility of this Supergirl figure and the InArt Superman (I am 100% buying that)

Last edited:
Fv-HCpBacAAQDBr
7qk8y0.gif

Playing with her own Barbie, ... cute!

Hopefully the HT version gets made too.
7qk8dj.gif

Last edited:
Well, if this doesn't get made, I'm sure ToysEra/PremiumToys/ToysBatallion whatever other name they go by will eventually make one. Won't be as good as HT but will probably get the job done for those that want her.

With the movie tanking, it is hard to see this getting made, but I really hope it does. I've got a perfect spot for her on my Superman shelf. The details on her cape are cool looking, but I'm having hard time finding any good images of the design. Anyone know what the symbols are?

Love that she's got Lego too!
yea it's pretty cute that she reportedly takes the doll everywhere and calls it "Smalls"

I have nothing against the actress and glad that she's enjoyed playing the part. Her version of Kara just wasnt' for me. I guess this is how ppl felt about Cavill when they saw MoS and/or BvS, though

I’m with the camp thst I hope this gets made to. But how many times have we seen hot toys opt out cause of box office numbers. Green lantern and the matrix revolution come to mind I think. But Shazam did better than flash and they still didn’t make anything. But then again hot toys made morbius . Sooooooo

Back