1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks gorgeous!! Loving the suit execution, although, same with the Keaton suit, I'm waiting for the film to come out and only preordering if I enjoy the film and want the figure. This is the issue when Hot Toys release a figure for every film that's released. It's almost expected now....

Come on, you really gonna wear that ring?
How else am I supposed to let all of the ladies know that I have a $300 Flash doll?

DD195DE1-C442-4020-9FF5-4D937B63AFB2.gif

“I need you here now, Barry”

Are YOU ready? ‘Everyone’s favorite scarlet speedster is finally making his way to the big screen! The Flash, a.k.a Barry Allen, pushes the limits of his superpowers, trying to travel back in time in order to change the events of the past. However, his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, Barry becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned, threatening annihilation, and there are no Super Heroes to turn to.

Adding onto The Flash collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to bring to you the newest 1/6th scale The Flash collectible figure ahead of the movie’s official release.
Inspired by the appearance of Ezra Miller as The Flash/Barry Allen in the movie, the screen-accurate figure features a newly developed Barry Allen head sculpt and The Flash cowled head with interchangeable lower faces, both heads come with separate rolling eyeballs system that allows angle adjustments.

His costume beautifully tailored in classic red scheme, accompanied with silver accents. The Flash’s signature emblem with LED light-up function, and specially applied with golden yellow luminous patterns on costume to emphasize his abilities in action. The figure also includes an additional helmet with visor accessories and adjustable lightning effects to complete his look. A specially designed LED lighted figure stand with The Flash logo that allows unique display.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will offer a life size The Flash Signet Ring as exclusive bonus accessory. You’re welcome to slide and open it to show off your true fandom.

Hold onto the colliding worlds and bring home the Flash figure by pre-ordering today!

diPPaHh.jpg
NlGoXvM.jpg
iDSnl3H.jpg
ErqAfzk.jpg
njaiLUc.jpg
s8JSKM4.jpg

Gzvja1c.jpg
GDA3qkx.jpg
FtQgcBj.jpg
F8G43S4.jpg
26HZxIP.jpg
xVaSTAJ.jpg
c8ybND9.jpg
MKuAScP.jpg
RnLh0LP.jpg

3wGiboS.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :thud::thud::thud:

YEEE this Flash looks fabulous!!! Thhis looks like the best Flash suit so far!!!! Even though I have the JL version which I also do like, this one’s in the bag!!

Asian size ring.

Maybe a girlfriend can wear it. But then, if you're collecting $300 dolls, you don't have a girlfriend, do you?

Oh, but then, this is Flash... so child-size ring.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It will display nicely next to the man of steel key and other dc hero’s accessories. Not about wearing it.

Yeah I instantly though of the MoS life size key when I saw the ring.

KG prices are in- this really helps to prove to me just how little I need that ring

0F9D2BC7-5C7C-4628-998D-7D914BEB7C7F.jpeg

Pre shipping prices here so add around £35 for total cost.

No way I’m paying £60 extra for the ring. And if I bought from Sideshow, it’d be closer to £100 more.
Unless TBA can get the exclusive version, It’s simply not viable for non Americans.

The figure looks good. Too bad I just sold off all my DC stuff. I would’ve liked to have this style flash suit on display.

KG prices are in- this really helps to prove to me just how little I need that ring

View attachment 643963

Pre shipping prices here so add around £35 for total cost.

No way I’m paying £60 extra for the ring. And if I bought from Sideshow, it’d be closer to £100 more.
Unless TBA can get the exclusive version, It’s simply not viable for non Americans.
KG?

Thanks. Do you know any decent places to get loose Hot Toys parts too?
It’s tough for us in the U.K. to get parted out stuff without getting burned by shipping prices and customs fees or just paying the whopping ebay prices.

I don’t think there’s anywhere domestic but Monkey Depot are in Europe so it’s not too bad. If you don’t order a lot it can get past customs. I think I’ve also used Machine Gun Figures as well.

Back