1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the cowl is oversized..
for some reason, the director decide to use wide lens that distort the head and body..
1687023528736.png

I acknowledge that if this was anyone other than Ezra, I probably would have bitten on this, but I really can't escape the Ezra factor on this one.

It's probably not the wisest move, but at this point I'm accepting that I'll just have to pass and waiting for several more years for Gunn to reboot the Flash, to hope it's a better actor, to hope it's a better costume... Maybe Wally. I don't know.

Flash was my favorite DC hero as a kid, and I don't like having the gap in my collection of favorite heroes.

Saw the film. It was great definitely a good fun time. I loved how emotional and invested Miller was in the film (albeit his real life issues aside) seeing Ben and Keaton as Batman one last time was great, seeing all the cameo references was awesome.

I tend to not let an actor's personal life get in the way of my enjoyment of a film, so I didn't go into this with any sort of hate or predisposition. I actually went in with super low expectations. My best friend and I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made me highly consider this figure now that I liked the film. I like the suit much more than the previous iteration as well.

Last edited:
The costume is really ugly imo. Movie was fun though.
Yeah I actually think the suit and proportions work a whole lot better on the HT figure than in the actual movie. As the muscles were way too huge and pronounced on his slender body, and he looked a bit goofy walking around in it.

Saw the film on Father's Day. As a long time Flash fan, but not a big fan of the Synderverse, I enjoyed it a lot. I enjoyed the story and though Ezra's dual performance really worked. And the suit is great....this is about as close to a real world interpretation of the comic suit we'll get. I've been MCU-only with my HT purchases, but this one is really making me think about starting a DC collection.

I acknowledge that if this was anyone other than Ezra, I probably would have bitten on this, but I really can't escape the Ezra factor on this one.

It's probably not the wisest move, but at this point I'm accepting that I'll just have to pass and waiting for several more years for Gunn to reboot the Flash, to hope it's a better actor, to hope it's a better costume... Maybe Wally. I don't know.

Flash was my favorite DC hero as a kid, and I don't like having the gap in my collection of favorite heroes.

Yeah, it definitely would have been good to get something better than Ezra.

Just finished watching the movie. It was way better than Guardians 3. We might not get a Flash for a while so I'm seriously conaidering this. Its a modern take on the classic comic look so I really don't See where the hate is coming from.
I actually agree it’s a solid movie adaptation of the classic comic suit. I have minor nitpicks (the belt should connect and the texture is strange), but the big deterrent for me is simply the actor.

Finally watched this movie last night and found it far more enjoyable than expected and thought Ezra did great. I only briefly thought about his insane antics while enjoying his performances. Absolute train wreck of a public citizen but credit where credit’s due, he played two distinct parts well and carried a big blockbuster movie on his shoulders.
The cgi is irredeemably bad though. I previously couldn’t have imagined how it could be as bad as it is. I don’t care what cope that director comes out with; whatever the intention was, they failed big time.
And I am entirely certain now that Affleck was trolling about saying he finally figured out how to play Batman in the 5 minutes he’s in this movie.

I was anticipating an extremely dark ending which I’m sure someone must have pitched at some point but would have been slapped for suggesting such sadism so I’m not surprised it didn’t go down the way I’d theorised.

I’m getting this figure to join my Justice League team display anyways. It’ll be the InArt trinity (once they’re all available,) HT Cyborg and this Flash, then just need an acceptable Momoa to emerge from somewhere as nothing currently on the market works for me.

Just finished watching the movie. It was way better than Guardians 3. We might not get a Flash for a while so I'm seriously conaidering this. Its a modern take on the classic comic look so I really don't See where the hate is coming from.

Yeah I think this new Flash suit is a nice comic-to-movie adaptation, certainly will go great alongside the other JL figures!

Last edited:
Back