1/6 SooSooToys - The Flash - The Kid Speedster (Wally West) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-056:The Kid Speedster
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com
The 1/6th scale The Kid Speedster Collectible Figure Specially features:

-One(1)newly developed masked head sculpt
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 28CM tall
-Six(6)pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists hands
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands
-One(1)pair of running hands

Costume
-One(1) highy detailed Kidspeedster suit and flash emblem on chest
-One(1) Kidspeedster belt
-One(1) pair of red boots

Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
-One(4)translucent orange colored lighting effects
-Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different!
Deadline: 23thMARCH 2024

RELEASE DATE: 4TH QUARTER 2024

XBGsJgM.jpeg
wBvw5ZR.jpeg
L8yHGUY.jpeg
6WBxA6m.jpeg
YaozkxG.jpeg
D5kTAmz.jpeg
QDipT1J.jpeg
ml7tDDC.jpeg
CYJTR4h.jpeg
K3rReY3.jpeg
4megkHq.jpeg
9Kkd1na.jpeg
oCQpTXN.jpeg
3nwfgMO.jpeg
lguPZP2.jpeg
fsmgqg7.jpeg
WaaXGGp.jpeg

Looks pretty 1:1 accurate. Impressive.

The Barry they have in the final shots is different than the one they just revealed. I’m curious what else they have planned.

@Garlador
1707493404617.png

We’re getting Jay Garrick, Godspeed, S6-8 Flash, Hunter Zoloman, S4 Flash, Reverse Flash, and 90’s Flash.

Looks pretty 1:1 accurate. Impressive.

The Barry they have in the final shots is different than the one they just revealed. I’m curious what else they have planned.
If only it was accurate to what actually matters, the source material

I could never get into this show, so I have never seen this guy in live action, but that's a damn ugly suit. New Teen Titans Wally is one of my favorite DC designs, too, but yeesh.

Wonder why this one didn’t get an unmasked head?
Maybe they're expecting low numbers for this so they didn't want to put as much with this one compared to Barry and Wells?
I could never get into this show, so I have never seen this guy in live action, but that's a damn ugly suit. New Teen Titans Wally is one of my favorite DC designs, too, but yeesh.
Yea, this show's Wally wasn't great - neither the actor and/or how he was portrayed as well as the suit design.

Solid piece boots are just unacceptable for this type of character who will more than likely be posed running.
SooSoo did the same thing with Homelander even after advertising him with split-cut boots.

The boots on this one don’t really lend themselves to a seamless cut at the ankle. I did like it when Sideshow would offer action posed feet for running or crouching poses and wish more of that would happen again.

Well it is the CW. Most of it looks like **** :lol.
Yeah, the only designs I know of that I like off the top of my head are '90s Flash (which they didn't develop, and which was very close to the comic version), and Supergirl (which, again, is pretty dang close to the comic version).

Solid piece boots are just unacceptable for this type of character who will more than likely be posed running.
SooSoo did the same thing with Homelander even after advertising him with split-cut boots.
Agreed. And their classic Loki was also advertised with split cut boots but the final product had solid boots

Yea, this show's Wally wasn't great - neither the actor and/or how he was portrayed as well as the suit design.
I've been watching young justice again recently and he is such an awesome character there, as well. DC really should let the people behind their animation unit take all creative control of tv and movies.

I've been watching young justice again recently and he is such an awesome character there, as well. DC really should let the people behind their animation unit take all creative control of tv and movies.
Yea I’ve been telling my friends the same thing. Their animated movies and shows like Young Justice could easily have been turned into live action. Not sure how it’s going to be now that James Gunn is in charge of the animation as well and wants the animated movies and live action movies to go hand in hand. Could be good or could be really bad

Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST-056:The Kid Speedster
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com
The 1/6th scale The Kid Speedster Collectible Figure Specially features:

-One(1)newly developed masked head sculpt
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 28CM tall
-Six(6)pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists hands
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands
-One(1)pair of running hands

Costume
-One(1) highy detailed Kidspeedster suit and flash emblem on chest
-One(1) Kidspeedster belt
-One(1) pair of red boots

Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
-One(4)translucent orange colored lighting effects
-Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different!
Deadline: 23thMARCH 2024

RELEASE DATE: 4TH QUARTER 2024

XBGsJgM.jpeg
wBvw5ZR.jpeg
L8yHGUY.jpeg
6WBxA6m.jpeg
YaozkxG.jpeg
D5kTAmz.jpeg
QDipT1J.jpeg
ml7tDDC.jpeg
CYJTR4h.jpeg
K3rReY3.jpeg
4megkHq.jpeg
9Kkd1na.jpeg
oCQpTXN.jpeg
3nwfgMO.jpeg
lguPZP2.jpeg
fsmgqg7.jpeg
WaaXGGp.jpeg
These figures look good together. i don't watch the show but from what I can see SooSoo has done a really nice job with both of these figures.

Back