1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it'll probably come down to whether or not Howard Chan wants her in his collection lol...
They obviously already made a prototype body and costume, all he needs to do is have a head made to show off at conventions and his needs are settled as he just puts it into his vault when they are done.

Howard has Howard’s back.

Shame, as HT have been doing amazing supporting character female sculpts lately; this would no doubt have been another homerun. I haven't seen the movie yet so I guess I'll be part to blame if the sub-par box office impacts future figure offerings.

Didn't it only just release? I dunno; in the UK, releasing a movie right when we've just started getting some sunshine- which will only last about 6 weeks- and then expecting people to spend their weekends inside a dark, sticky theatre surrounded by obnoxiously inconsiderate people munching away on sugary snacks, and have to pay more than it's ever costed for the pleasure, for a movie that stars a deranged psychopath and exists essentially to destroy the cinematic universe it currently exists in- all while knowing this will be available to watch from some streaming service in a few weeks anyway- just seems like studios are expecting an awful lot of the general public.

Shame, as HT have been doing amazing supporting character female sculpts lately; this would no doubt have been another homerun. I haven't seen the movie yet so I guess I'll be part to blame if the sub-par box office impacts future figure offerings.

Didn't it only just release? I dunno; in the UK, releasing a movie right when we've just started getting some sunshine- which will only last about 6 weeks- and then expecting people to spend their weekends inside a dark, sticky theatre surrounded by obnoxiously inconsiderate people munching away on sugary snacks, and have to pay more than it's ever costed for the pleasure, for a movie that stars a deranged psychopath and exists essentially to destroy the cinematic universe it currently exists in- all while knowing this will be available to watch from some streaming service in a few weeks anyway- just seems like studios are expecting an awful lot of the general public.

There are some things in the film that work, but overall the Flash is as tangled a mess as a film as Barry creates in the story. Last night I watched a review that summed it up pretty well by stating that it’s set in a film universe that isn’t continuing (and here is ending anticlimactically), during a period where the superhero film genre is in decline.

I think there’s still room for some excellent superhero film movies to get made and to perform well at the box office. But Hollywood can’t just keep following the standard MCU template without the audience getting bored at this point. And don‘t get me wrong! I loved the MCU through Phase 3, i.e., up to Endgame. But what’s followed is less compelling with each film.

It feels like with the Flash (especially now under Gunn’s supervision) that they’re aiming for an MCU style overall aesthetic.

Just saw the movie, was decent overall.

But my faith in this being released has gone from 50/50 to 60/40 against. If you've seen the movie, you'll know why and this is exactly the sort of thing Hot Toys would do.

I'm tired and cynical after years of Hot Toys broken promises so I'm convinced they only teased this to increase pre-orders for the Flash figure.

At best we'll see the proto at one of their conventions before she spends the rest of her existence in Howard's personal collection along with the 66 Batmobile, Arkham Nightwing, 1/4 Storm Trooper etc.

At best we'll see the proto at one of their conventions before she spends the rest of her existence in Howard's personal collection along with the 66 Batmobile, Arkham Nightwing, 1/4 Storm Trooper etc.

You are forgetting the 1/6 Prof. X., Crossbone, Prometheus, 1/4 Spider-Men from NWH, the list goes on and on…

On the flip side, Batgirl was in the convention circuit for almost 2 years before opening for PO… I am still hoping for a AK Catwoman someday…

I want this more than Flash at least.

If HT does do it I hope they give her a little more muscle definition, the teaser looks a bit flat.

Totally agreed. Not getting my hopes up, but I really hope that they would incorporate the rolling eyeballs in this one as her stares are quite fearsome… LOL

There is a part of me that thinks James Gunn and Co. overthink the ending. They could have kept the original Michael Keaton and Sasha Calle at the courthouse ending, not meaning the DCEU got rebooted, instead means he just got stuck in a different universe from the one he started off with. That would still work better than the Clooney ending we got and everybody knows we are not continuing with that universe as the DCU… IDK… The current ending really sucked…

Absolutely loved the movie so much that I had to see it twice! And wow, Calle really stole the show!

Fingers crossed this gets released, especially since it's doubtful Hot Toys will release a Benoist Supergirl.

How? She has 5 minutes of screen time and speaks about 3 lines. :lol

Back