Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably not the answer to your prayers but there is this coming out christmas day apparently ,dont know anything about it other than whats said in the video ,doubt it will cheer anyone up much ,
it ain't much but it aint nothing i suppose lol

I do really appreciate what they're attempting, but ironically it makes me sad, lol. I want something like Owls of Ga'Hoole level animation for it.

That said, I do enjoy the Watchmen motion comic

and even cheesy stuff like this 😁

I do really appreciate what they're attempting, but ironically it makes me sad, lol. I want something like Owls of Ga'Hoole level animation for it.

That said, I do enjoy the Watchmen motion comic

and even cheesy stuff like this 😁

the magnus one reminds me of the 1960s marvel cartoons that used king kirbys comic panels wiggled around a bit with moving mouths and eyes and the odd blowing cape occasionally ,also known as limited animation lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

JL sanata hats.jpg

Haha, the Santa hats really are fun. You can find them on Amazon, they’re made for wine bottles I think!

I'm definitely in for the standard version. I've been thinking about getting rid of the rest of my Knightmare figures. The headsculpt is super good though.

I'm definitely in for the standard version. I've been thinking about getting rid of the rest of my Knightmare figures. The headsculpt is super good though.
Hmmm yeah I think I may go in for the standard version also, particularly since I was display my figures with their masks/helmets on.

This figure looks really nice but I wonder why third party companies never seem to list the height of their figures. I hope I don’t seem nitpicky to bring this up. Does anyone know why?

Last edited:
Many thanks to @T800 for posting the link! Placed my preorder for the Deluxe version. It looks great!

Deathstroke needs his colours so I’m gonna have to go with the standard version even though he will be joining my Knightmare team. I understand why the suits have all been dulled down and washed out but I’d like some splashes of colour.

Shame they didn’t include the unmasked head seeing as that’s how he appears at the end of JL. It’s irritating because these are essentially two completely different iterations of the character, therefore shouldn’t be a standard or deluxe- just two different figures that both include the head.

It’s doubtful I would have it displayed maskless but I still like to have the option.

Last edited:
Back