Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t InArt list Mera as one of the figures they plan to make? Now she’s all that’s left for Batman’s Knightmare team.

And then I’d love to see a Wayne T. Carr Green Lantern as well. I wonder if we’ll ever get to see the footage of him.

Didn’t InArt list Mera as one of the figures they plan to make? Now she’s all that’s left for Batman’s Knightmare team.

And then I’d love to see a Wayne T. Carr Green Lantern as well. I wonder if we’ll ever get to see the footage of him.
Pretty sure they axed Mera and M4 Neo for obvious reasons.

I don’t know… I recently saw an article that they’ve kept her in AM2. Since the trial I see more trending hashtags in support of her. I wonder if Gunn would tend to identify with her, actually.

I don’t know… I recently saw an article that they’ve kept her in AM2. Since the trial I see more trending hashtags in support of her. I wonder if Gunn would tend to identify with her, actually.
She's been whittled down to about 10mins of screentime in Aquaman 2. That said, in the recent live stream, spokesperson for InArt (John) said Mera is still a possibility as the whole trial stuff didn't really reach China.
Apparently the sculpt for Matrix 4 Neo is almost done, so sounds like they're still moving forward with it unfortunately.

She's been whittled down to about 10mins of screentime in Aquaman 2. That said, in the recent live stream, spokesperson for InArt (John) said Mera is still a possibility as the whole trial stuff didn't really reach China.

Apparently the sculpt for Matrix 4 Neo is almost done, so sounds like they're still moving forward with it unfortunately.

Who knows if it’s true but I saw a report… maybe based on a test screening? I honestly can’t recall… and with test screenings they try various cuts, etc… But anyway the report I saw said she was back to about 20 minutes. But who knows, lol!

They may actually convince me to get a 1/6 Mera purely on how good the figure will look. Wonder Woman or Daenerys should be their first female figures though.

Just imagine the glorious lockes on an IA Momoa Aquaman. I don't like his solo movie costume at all- it's JL all the way for me- but that's probably the one they'll make.

Ordered Deathknell knightmare version. Understand that he needs color. But it would go along with the rest of the knightmare squad…
Since is not a main villain (we did not get battleck solo… damn) i guess, just completing the knightmare squad should be fine..

I'm now leaning towards the Knightmare version and considering adding just a dab more colour so he still looks battle-worn but not completely monochromatic.
I want that head and big gun but I also like the cheststrap and hip holster on the JL version- but those colours are amost too crisp! I guess I can always add another holster so there's a little more going on with the Knightmare versions legs and the whole pont of getting this guy is to build the KM team so that one would fit in best with the others. Decisions, decisions.

If anybody is looking for a 1/12 Zack Snyder's Justice League Superman, Mafex has released their version...

Screenshot_20230121_120928_Instagram.jpg

One things that salves the wound of the Snyderverse being dismantled, for me, is that one of my other deep loves, D&D (for me personally most specifically the Forgotten Realms setting and the Baldur's Gate game), finally seems to be getting its due in the mainstream. Stranger Things introduced a whole new generation to the game. And the movie Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves releasing next week did really well with critics in it's initial screenings. I mean, it was just critics invited to see it. But it's at 86% with 57 reviews. 😛

I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it, but it looks like non-D&D nerds very well might as well. A D&D film actually has a chance to be a hit, lol! These are strange days!

Last edited:
One things that salves the wound of the Snyderverse being dismantled, for me, is that one of my other deep loves, D&D (for me personally most specifically the Forgotten Realms setting and the Baldur's Gate game), finally seems to be getting its due in the mainstream. Stranger Things introduced a whole new generation to the game. And the movie Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves releasing next week did really well with critics in it's initial screenings. I mean, it was just critics invited to see it. But it's at 86% with 57 reviews. 😛

I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it, but it looks like non-D&D nerds very well might as well. A D&D film actually has a chance to be a hit, lol! These are strange days!
I just learned the other day that Joe Manganello is a huge D&D player. There was a Youtube video showing some dudes delivering a custom wood table to his place specifically for playing D&D. Who would have known !

One of the things I enjoyed about the Snyderverse, and that I don't think gets enough credit, is that the costumes all actually look individualized. In the MCU, it looks like they all go to the same suit-maker.
Yeah they all look perfect for DC imo. All that darker serious look.

I guess when all is said and done at least I have a full lineup of the Snyderverse characters. Imagine if Hot Toys has only gotten halfway through, like some other lines. They are my representation of my DC.

Don't have room or time for anything which Gunn can attempt to come close with.

However a final Flash Batfleck could still fit in the collection though ;-)

I just learned the other day that Joe Manganello is a huge D&D player. There was a Youtube video showing some dudes delivering a custom wood table to his place specifically for playing D&D. Who would have known !

In addition to Joe, other celebrities who reportedly play/have played in the past:

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
Dwayne Johnson
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Jon Favreau
Rainn Wilson
Patton Oswalt
Aubrey Plaza
Vince Vaughn
Steven Colbert
Marilyn Manson
Anderson Cooper
Drew Barrymore
Terry Crews
Mike Meyers
Vin Diesel’s Riddick character and that entire setting for his Riddick trilogy is from his own home brew campaign! He’s hardcore into the game.

Back