Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it sounds like Zaslav might be considering putting ZSJL as the official version, which really could open up a lot of that. Idris Elba has said that he is coming back as well, so probably throw another Suicide Squad related project in there. I'd assume we're getting another series of Peacemaker as well. I think that is good plan that you have laid out- I'd go see all of that!

Does anyone know if WB/ Discovery will make any official 10 year plan announcements with projects in the same way Marvel dropped their Phase 5 and 6 at ComicCon?

The phases, possibly in the form of a “year one,” “year two,” etc., model, should get revealed at DC Fandome. DC Fandome hasn’t been announced yet for this year but that’s because they’re still getting DC’s house in order. I think we will have a DC Fandome this year in October with the release of Black Adam. And by then they’ll have hired the new DC “czar.“

The phases, possibly in the form of a “year one,” “year two,” etc., model, should get revealed at DC Fandome. DC Fandome hasn’t been announced yet for this year but that’s because they’re still getting DC’s house in order. I think we will have a DC Fandome this year in October with the release of Black Adam. And by then they’ll have hired the new DC “czar.“
Yep exactly.

Plus after the SDCC trouncing which Feige dealt out with his Marvel slate until, what was it ? 2026 or so.

Zaslav HAS to do something to lay out the DC plans and get DC fans excited.

A full plan post Black Adam with a Cavill cameo would be perfect timing and really get the hype train moving !

So it sounds like Zaslav might be considering putting ZSJL as the official version, which really could open up a lot of that. Idris Elba has said that he is coming back as well, so probably throw another Suicide Squad related project in there. I'd assume we're getting another series of Peacemaker as well. I think that is good plan that you have laid out- I'd go see all of that!
True I didn't give too much thought to the TV streaming side. But Peacemaker was great imo, so a S2 there would be good for HBO Max / Discovery or whatever they'll call it. Maybe JJ Abrahms will also do some TV stuff ? :)

Plus I expect they'll announce the Ayer Cut to go to streaming as well, as it'll be in the Snyderverse timeline as well.

😂 Yeah, something tells me that HBO is going to be thinking hard about funneling more money into a Bad Robot series. A $250 million deal that hasn't produced anything in 3-4 years since it was inked.
I know right. For that reason alone Zaslav had enough to fire Emmerich and Co.

But so long as he sticks with low level stuff, DC dark or whatever it was.

Can you imagine that meeting with Zaslav and Abrams !! And that high pitched JJ voice trying to explain himself, blaming the others who are now fired.

Oh, to have been a fly in that room!

Apparently the Black Canary solo film is still in production for HBO Max.
From what I can see. If anything is early enough and possible to make sense in their new connected universe, they will probably tune and keep it.

So long as the story, quality etc is good. Which is fine with me.

So really seems to be a lot of indicators pointing towards Restoring the Snyderverse.

1). Batfleck in Aquaman 2
2). Batgirl movie shelved
3). Re-shoots for The Flash movie
4). Rumours of a Cavill Man of Steel 2 (where there is smoke there's fire imo)
5). The Rock hinting heavily towards Cavill as Superman
6). Snyder JL characters referenced and in Shazam 2.
7). Snyder working with WB again for a Teen Titans cameo. Why pick Snyder ?
8). Plus all of Snyders hints over the last months.

Hopefully they'll have their plan all worked out soon so they can hopefully do their own Fandome, announce something substantial and really break the internet.
lord I hope so. :pray: Snyder‘s vision is top tier in the genre imo and whatever WB’s is/was doesn’t hold a candle to it.

lord I hope so. :pray: Snyder‘s vision is top tier in the genre imo and whatever WB’s is/was doesn’t hold a candle to it.
Exactly. Like so many times before these business execs think they know better and start making creative decisions. It never works out.

Worse still in this case they clearly went against what the fanbase wanted, most probably because their ego's "were" so big they didn't want to be proven wrong (with the Josstice League decision). Thankfully they are all gone now. Karma's a ***** right.

What annoys me so much is if they had simply listened to the fans they would have been fine. They would have made money and gained the fanbase on their side. Oh well. Maybe Emmerich can reflect on this when he's at home with nothing to do, but I doubt it.

Anyway, perhaps it's for the better. Now enough time has passed for WBD to do a Marvel like connected universe without say a Thanos Endgame and a Darkseid Final Crisis type movie being in theaters at roughly the same time. That may not have worked out so well for DC after a 20+ movie run by Marvel.

Best case scenario people are tiring of the MCU and will migrate to the DCEU for something different.

The Snyderverse is certainly that. More grown up and bad ass imo.

Exactly. There hasn’t been a single decision by WB execs that proved to be beneficial to the franchise. If only they trusted the process and what Zack intended, not meddle with BvS and SS, and not give in to the campy fad Marvel made bank on, we would be looking forward to JL 2 with a handful of spin offs right now.

Last edited:
Surprised no one's made a thread for this guy. Paint looks a little dull, but otherwise good. At least they attempted him.

411636-122916zys3asae3warwr4z.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised no one's made a thread for this guy. Paint looks a little dule, but other wise, at least they attempted him.

Interesting. I hadn't seen it tbh.

But seamless joints could be interesting. I don't need high poseability, so something I'll look into.

Voice activated light up function. Now haven't seen that before either !!

Surprised no one's made a thread for this guy. Paint looks a little dule, but other wise, at least they attempted him.

Saw this earlier. I think it looks pretty good. It’s $350, but HT would probably charge $500+, so not bad. I’m hoping Toys Era produces Darkseid as well. I’ve gone back and forth on the 101 Toys Death God but the proportions seem off and too thin. I keep thinking that as soon as I order, someone will drop a better one.

Agree Mother Boxes should have been included. However, I get the feeling they’ll release separately or as a three pack with light up features.

Back