Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeadPool took care of that for us. šŸ˜‚
Hahaha
Yeah, I didnā€™t see that bk I could tell from the trailers it looked like a stinker (at least IMO).

Well hopefully they will give GL another shot. I would like to see how he would be portrayed in a Zack Snyder film. After all I hated the first version of Justice League and thought I wanted nothing to do with that franchise after that debacle. Luckily I was convinced by some folks on this forum to watch the Snyder Cut and I liked it a lot.

So yeah Iā€™m all up for a Snyderverse Green Lantern šŸ˜

Damn. I just watched the Hall H Feige presentation. That is a sight to behold. The slate that they have, the organisation and direction. Wow !!

The final Wakanda Forever panel, and that trailer. Holy crap.....

And WBD comes with Shazam 2 and Black Adam......

WB and DC are not even in the same country, let alone the same ballpark as far as organisation and direction. Let alone films and diversity.

Emmerich and Co. really were left in the dust with their 20th century movie making thinking and slowness to react and create a plan and stick with it. And then in time to earn their billion dollar movies because the greater audience is invested.

Can only hope that Zaszlav finds the DC Feige and replaces Hamada with him. And we can look forward not only to a Snyderverse but to many films which tie in with each other while still being their own thing.

Here is a link incase anyone is interested. Guardians of the Galaxy and Wakanda at the end were the best.

Damn. I just watched the Hall H Feige presentation. That is a sight to behold. The slate that they have, the organisation and direction. Wow !!

The final Wakanda Forever panel, and that trailer. Holy crap.....

And WBD comes with Shazam 2 and Black Adam......

WB and DC are not even in the same country, let alone the same ballpark as far as organisation and direction. Let alone films and diversity.

Emmerich and Co. really were left in the dust with their 20th century movie making thinking and slowness to react and create a plan and stick with it. And then in time to earn their billion dollar movies because the greater audience is invested.

Can only hope that Zaszlav finds the DC Feige and replaces Hamada with him. And we can look forward not only to a Snyderverse but to many films which tie in with each other while still being their own thing.

Here is a link incase anyone is interested. Guardians of the Galaxy and Wakanda at the end were the best.

Thanks for the link Hoody, I will check this out. I did see the Wakanda Forever trailer last night and liked it a lot. I am looking forward to watching the link you have provided.

I agree with you about DC. Although I have always been a Marvel guy, it would be nice to see the DCU "solidified" it seems that they have been floundering or sort of rudderless for years so it would be cool to see more continuity. Hopefully the Snyderverse is the beginning to better storytelling and threads that sort of connect the storylines yet allow the characters to thrive and develop in their own light.

DC has some really cool heroes that deserve better than they have received so far.

So really seems to be a lot of indicators pointing towards Restoring the Snyderverse.

1). Batfleck in Aquaman 2
2). Batgirl movie shelved
3). Re-shoots for The Flash movie
4). Rumours of a Cavill Man of Steel 2 (where there is smoke there's fire imo)
5). The Rock hinting heavily towards Cavill as Superman
6). Snyder JL characters referenced and in Shazam 2.
7). Snyder working with WB again for a Teen Titans cameo. Why pick Snyder ?
8). Plus all of Snyders hints over the last months.

Hopefully they'll have their plan all worked out soon so they can hopefully do their own Fandome, announce something substantial and really break the internet.

Yeah thanks this looks cool.

I saw it a few weeks back and was thinking about getting it, but I am a bit nervous because I believe the whole thing is made of resin so I am worried about the durability/longevity ā€¦I think it looks great though.
Well, it has a presence tho...

Attachments

• 297086665_6107022359324943_9015667549317782999_n.jpg
    297086665_6107022359324943_9015667549317782999_n.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 0
Awesome, Have you got a few more pics ? Or a link to them online ?
Itā€™s called darkKnight locomotive.. i PO-ed it from a local reseller in my country..

Attachments

• 35066069-D9C9-4239-BC7D-553AF83CF02B.jpeg
    35066069-D9C9-4239-BC7D-553AF83CF02B.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9E9C9FE7-04E0-4803-8E23-016B6E496485.jpeg
    9E9C9FE7-04E0-4803-8E23-016B6E496485.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • AA0A3E08-AE49-4F23-A218-78C78B8117DF.jpeg
    AA0A3E08-AE49-4F23-A218-78C78B8117DF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • C990EED2-66B7-4904-95E1-C47F5BA82672.jpeg
    C990EED2-66B7-4904-95E1-C47F5BA82672.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9F384370-17B0-4CC5-A655-7C90B12F75CA.jpeg
    9F384370-17B0-4CC5-A655-7C90B12F75CA.jpeg
  • 44A8258C-50D9-46F0-831E-D6D41ED9BA4A.jpeg
    44A8258C-50D9-46F0-831E-D6D41ED9BA4A.jpeg
  • 4892F798-88B2-49E8-B263-0C01079F05EF.jpeg
    4892F798-88B2-49E8-B263-0C01079F05EF.jpeg
Do the wheels spin and can he fit on it? It really does have some good presence.

I was so excited about recently acquiring the last Mother Box that I decided that they deserve more than just sitting on the ground.View attachment 592614View attachment 592613
Nope. The wheel does not spinā€¦.
Err. Not sure how to setup figure riding it..
Donā€™t think bvs can do it.
Not planning to do it.

So really seems to be a lot of indicators pointing towards Restoring the Snyderverse.

Hopefully they'll have their plan all worked out soon so they can hopefully do their own Fandome, announce something substantial and really break the internet.
They're cancelling pretty much everything that isn't set in that universe other than The Batman (duh) and Joker (duh). I don't know if it is WB restoring the Snyder verse, but WB definitely seems to be tightening up their screen IP.

Last edited:
What does the S stand for?

What does the S stand for?
Hope of course !!

So I agree, while it may not point to the Snyderverse per-se, I'm still pretty happy if we get more from the characters we know and love at least for a while.

It just makes so much sense to continue with where things were left off. I'm sure by now Zaslav is fully up on what happened behind the scenes with Emmerich and Co.

He clearly see's what they messed up, and all his moves so far are pointing towards concentrating on those characters which Snyder and all the others started with. These actors are still willing and ready to keep going on something which they started so long ago now, especially with the old regime gone now. The execs were really THE main issues for Snyder, Affleck, Cavill, Gadot and Fisher of course.

Hell, all of them had issues at some point. Even that ridiculous article dreamt up by Geoff Johns about Mamoa doing Frosty the Snowman 2 to deviate the news away from some other topic, which Mamoa debunked.

Crazy times, hopefully at an end now with Hamada almost out, probably after the Aquaman debut no doubt.

Iā€™d really love to see all of the JL figures redone. HotToys has made a number of improvements to their sculpts as the years have passed and they never even went forward with releasing the BvS Batmobile.
I really hope they just revisit the line and reissued all the heros and maybe even give us a Darkseid.

Iā€™d really love to see all of the JL figures redone. HotToys has made a number of improvements to their sculpts as the years have passed and they never even went forward with releasing the BvS Batmobile.
I really hope they just revisit the line and reissued all the heros and maybe even give us a Darkseid.
I got this 1/6 Darkseid from a guy on FB. Painted myself, not very difficult...... :p

I think it is the same model as the Prime Studios 1/4 Scale statue with 2 sets of swap out arms, headsculpts and removeable armour.

Darkseid eyes.jpg

Darkseid 2.jpg

Darkseid Group 2.JPG

IMG_4383.JPG

Last edited:
At this point, WB really needs to go ahead and just let Miller go. Their whole thing is just a hot mess. Best thing WB could do is end The Flash movie with Barry Keoghan (or someone) waking up as the new Barry Allen. Stuff like that happens in the multiverse. Or let Ezra's Barry run himself out of existence and then introduce Wally in a post credits or something. There's like a million ways to successfully separate from that walking PR train wreck.

I got this 1/6 Darkseid from a guy on FB. Painted myself, not very difficult...... :p

I think it is the same model as the Prime Studios 1/4 Scale statue with 2 sets of swap out arms, headsculpts and removeable armour.

View attachment 593067
Well done! Great Job!
Do you plan to put LED's in? I highly recommend amber ones for the neutral expression rather than the supplied red.

Well done! Great Job!
Do you plan to put LED's in? I highly recommend amber ones for the neutral expression rather than the supplied red.
That sounds like an "a round tuit" job for me. If Hot Toys decides to go more LED lighting with cables (like with their Star Wars lightsabers for Obi.Wan and BD Vader) I might consider wiring up Darkseid with a constant power source. and connecting to the lights.

The battery solution pretty much sucks on any figure.

So I was thinking today with Zaslav's 10 year plan for DC and The Rock/Garcias wanting in on the decision process. I wonder if they could bring Black Adam to fight with the JL against Darkseid ?

So thinking this through a bit. The 10 year plan would span from 2022 - 2032

Darkseid is and will always be the big bad they need to fight. So they will use the first 7-8 years to establish the characters properly i.e

Black Adam 1
Aquaman 2
The Flash
Batfleck + Deathstroke movie
WW 3
Maybe a stand alone Cyborg and/or Martian Manhunter movie/TV show ??
Black Adam 2
Maybe the Knightmare movie i.e JL2 needs to happen at some point midway in the 10 year cycle ?

Introduce the Green Lantern Corp in 1-2 movies.
Maybe another Superman and/or Batman movie peppered in between
Any other team member needed for the JL ? How about Atom to get the asian market involved as Zack even originally planned before Shang Chi.

Then a full team up event vs Darkseid in something like 2030.

I mean it's almost a 1:1 Marvel playbook with Thanos. But enough time will have passed for people to not make too many parallels I think. It's almost a whole different generation by 2030.

So in the end it is the Snyderverse, but an adapted version to incorporate more characters which was always the plan I guess.

It's not rocket science. But what do you guys think ? Does that seem more or less feasible ?

I'm not a comic book guy, and I'm sure the actual story could be intertwined across all movies a lot more. But that as a rough skeleton wouldn't be a bad start I reckon.

Thoughts ?

P.S I'm going to need a bigger display !!!

Back