Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom looks fantastic. I?d like HotToys to include a smiling face too personally.

He looked absolutely out of his mind in that scene and I?m all for it

38fa18d1062dbf7a1032726c643bfe96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this on Instagram (Germany). WB still trying to sell their old Josstice League version.

The comments were pretty clear. LOL

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

Movie versions will certainly be confusing on steaming and digital purchases moving forward .

There?s:
BVS Theatrical cut
BvS Extended-edition
BvS Remastered (true 4k)

Justice League
Zack Snyder?s Justice League
Zack Snyder?s Justice League Grey edition

What I think they should do is just remove the theatrical editions of both. They are not great, JL being one of the worst movies I?ve ever seen.

Movie versions will certainly be confusing on steaming and digital purchases moving forward .

There?s:
BVS Theatrical cut
BvS Extended-edition
BvS Remastered (true 4k)

Justice League
Zack Snyder?s Justice League
Zack Snyder?s Justice League Grey edition

What I think they should do is just remove the theatrical editions of both. They are not great, JL being one of the worst movies I?ve ever seen.

I was thinking afterwards WB are probably getting everyday people to mistakenly buy the OG Josstice League version in the hope that they say "What's this ####, why the hype for the new Justice League ??" lol

Better hope Hot Toys does stuff for this movie, because it looks like HBO Max and WB are unmoved.

Btw, be sure to comment on the HBO Max YT video that it’s not a trilogy but rather a five film saga.

Well, if Hot Toys has an inside track on ZSJL number of views, new subs for HBO Max mostly attributable to ZSJL (although because GvK opened the same month it is also a factor that they deliberately have made hard to disentangle), etc., then they know the demand is there. Also, if anything controversially shutting down such popular franchise should make a Cyborg all the more valuable to collectors, imo.

Btw, be sure to comment on the HBO Max YT video that it?s not a trilogy but rather a five film saga.

Well, if Hot Toys has an inside track on ZSJL number of views, new subs for HBO Max mostly attributable to ZSJL (although because GvK opened the same month it is also a factor that they deliberately have made hard to disentangle), etc., then they know the demand is there. Also, if anything controversially shutting down such popular franchise should make a Cyborg all the more valuable to collectors, imo.

It?s over man. As Much as I been supporting for the cut and more, I can see that it?s over. Let Zack sign with Netflix for a better working environment and hope that dc movies don?t turn into complete ****.

Btw, be sure to comment on the HBO Max YT video that it’s not a trilogy but rather a five film saga.

Done.
#RestoreTheSnyderverse

It?s over man. As Much as I been supporting for the cut and more, I can see that it?s over. Let Zack sign with Netflix for a better working environment and hope that dc movies don?t turn into complete ****.

Personally I think that is exactly WB's ploy.

I'd wait until the AT&T investor call later this month. Jason Kilar is the one to look at. If JL2 and 3 are coming it'll be as a series on HBOMax. Which they could be saving to make a big splash in the press on that day. Sure maybe they won't, but surely all indications have shown it did some pretty big numbers.

Zack's got Netflix yes, but he didn't put out those 5 film arc story boards for nothing. I'm sure he'd still like to do JL2 & 3 at some point.

Personally I think that is exactly WB's ploy.

I'd wait until the AT&T investor call later this month. Jason Kilar is the one to look at. If JL2 and 3 are coming it'll be as a series on HBOMax.

Sure Zack's got Netflix. but he didn't put out those 5 film arc story boards for nothing. I'm sure he'd still like to do JL2 & 3 at some point.

Hbomax released a trailer on zacks dc movies and in it it said ?Zack Snyder?s compete trilogy?.

Now Marvel and DC are pretty weak sauce to me now. I like DC for a serous tone which is dead now I guess..

DC for me only has Flash and Battenson that could be good.

Marvel blew their load on EndGame. Only Dr Strange looks good to me now maybe Thor 5

Hbomax released a trailer on zacks dc movies and in it it said ?Zack Snyder?s compete trilogy?.

Yeah, a lot of folks were hopeful that it was announcing that there would be a JL trilogy, i.e., that JL 2 and 3 are to come.

But no, it's a promotional video that was made for ZSJL... which, ask yourself, what does it say that they withheld it's release prior to ZSJL opening, and are releasing that now?... that ends by saying that ZSJL is the "completion of Zack Snyder's DC trilogy." So it's basically signaling that, as Ann Sarnoff announced in the Variety article on the Monday after ZSJL's opening weekend, ZSJL is the end of the line for Zack's DC films, i.e., she used the same language "completion of Zack's trilogy." When everyone knows that it was intended as a five film saga, and that's what the fans want.

And that YT video is from HBO Max, not WB.

So we have silence from HBO Max on the numbers for ZSJL. When they have announced the numbers for other movies and shows, and right away. We have this YT video. And we have the variety article. I gotta say, it's not looking good.

I'm waiting to see what Zack says about all this at JusticeCon this coming weekend. And on the 22nd what AT&T reveals about the numbers specifically for ZSJL. Because if we don't see a clear positive report about that, imo that will show us where they stand. ZSJL surely crushed. If they bury that or obscure it by making it impossible to disentangle from GvK then we'll know.

So if the Snyderverse is over I'll shift my fantasy-adventure interest to other things. I'm a huge Snyderverse stan, but tbh I'm only marginally, casually interested in the other projects WB has planned for it's DC characters anyway. I'm prepared to walk away from all DC characters for as long as the current regime is in charge at WB. Of course I'll cancel HBO Max in a hot minute. I'll follow what Zack Snyder is doing of course. For me also there's Stranger Things, Mandalorian, the MCU, Amazon's Tolkien's Second Age series, video games, etc. But I'll be damned if I'm going to patronize WB or AT&T if they kill the Snyderverse.

If there was any hope to be had it would HAVE to come from HBOMax. I honestly don't think there's any way we'll see any REAL Snyderverse stuff coming from WB after all the heat they've gotten with all the articles, interviews, etc. that have come out about how badly they handled JL, Snyder and pretty much the entire cast and crew. They've got too much pride to admit they were wrong. They won't even release the REAL numbers for how well ZSJL did, yet within a few weeks of Godzilla v Kong's release they magically already have numbers and are giving pretty much all the credit of raised HBOMax subscribers to that movie when I think we all know it was ZSJL that boosted the number of subscribers. I'm not saying Grace Randolph is always right, nor do I always agree with her, but she tends to be pretty spot on with her ZSJL info and even she's saying we (the public) will never know how well ZSJL actually did.

As for the next slate of DC movies, personally, I'm not excited about Black Adam. I used to like The Rock, but he's pretty much a character of himself in all his roles, and because of that, I don't believe him to be anyone else but The Rock when he's on screen. Shazam 2 will probably be ok, same for Aquaman 2. I've got no idea how Flash is going to do since we don't know which Flash we'll get, meaning the Josstice League version or something that is a continuation of character growth from ZSJL, or just completely different than either one. I'm not really excited for any comicbook movies aside from The Batman.

So damn annoying when you hear Zacks idea + plans for an Atom movie in China, waaaay before the MCU did it.

WB, you are so damn STUPID !!!

Back