Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man don't get me started !! That would be so cool.

I've convinced myself that they wouldn't do Darkseid until JL2 is announced/released. That keeps my expectations in check. But would look so epic on the shelf with the Knightmare figures on both sides flanking him.

View attachment 509766

View attachment 509767

View attachment 509768

Far greater chance of seeing a Darkseid figure, actually throw in Steppenwolf and Granny Goodness too before there is a JL2 announcement. Not saying it?s not possible, but far far far less probable than a Darkseid figure being released.

Since we are getting reissues like they were candy. If they get the league back out with new box art, I do for sure want Flash and to re-buy both Batman figures and Aquaman. Knightmare Joker could happen I would buy Knightmare Flash and Deathstroke if they get made, Darkseid is a huge buy for me if it happens.

Death Stroke, normal or Knightmare and Knightmare Joker are my must haves.

Snyders designs are the best of superhero movies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a bit of luck all this will show Hot Toys if they finish a team then they will sell more, as people often will only buy in when they know they can get all figures.

Or at least natural partners (eg Chirrut and Baze). I think many didn't buy Chirrut because Baze wasn't released.

It's crazy they do that.

Deadshot and Joker are easily Toy Fair exclusives waiting to happen.

I can also easily see Hot Toys getting Cyborg announced pretty soon and the reissues coming.

Think how much extra dollar they're getting just from recolourinng Superman and releasing Knightmare Batman again, this is easy money for them with no effort.

I can also easily see Hot Toys getting Cyborg announced pretty soon and the reissues coming.

Think how much extra dollar they're getting just from recolourinng Superman and releasing Knightmare Batman again, this is easy money for them with no effort.

What are the changes of that Deadshot though. A lot of unique armour, are exclusives ever that much work?

Also, how have these exclusives worked since Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your thinking that these specifically would be Toy Fair exclusives ?? What does that actually even mean any more ? As they are always available everywhere anyway.

Always questioned that exclusive thing to essentially limit them to those who live locally. Why do that and sell 100 to a select few (who half of them will sell on eBay anyway) when you could sell 3000 to the rest of the world.

@Hoody @Zombierepublican oops, meant Deathstroke.

Fair exclusive doesn't really mean much, it usually is available at the Fair and is available worldwide afterwards, with some of them sticking around for a while. They're just produced on a smaller scale.

And typically fair exclusives are tertiary characters or of characters in suits that aren't their main or in a fleeting scene. Joker and Deathstroke work well to fit into not a main character and hardly in the film. Joker works best because like his Arkham Asylum counterpart hasn't really got much to him, these releases tend to be bare bones in a way, headsculpt then tailored clothing without many accessories. Deathstroke would be less likely, but then again you get new products made like Ghost Rider, so it's not out of the realms. Either way, any character from the Knightmare scene isn't out of the question for a Fair exclusive, especially considering AA Joker being one and Knightmare Batman original being another.

I wonder if in a few years we'll be talking about Atom, Martian Manhunter, Spectre (Crispus Allen)... John Stewart... plus Lord knows who else!

So earlier I mentioned an announcement. This will be of interest to folks here who are fans of the Snyderverse:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Snyderverse/

"A community dedicated to exploring the mythology of Zack Snyder’s DC Universe, spanning from Man of Steel to Zack Snyder’s Justice League, and hopes to #RestoreTheSnyderVerse."

Of course you come here to sideshowcollectibles.com to post about Snyderverse 1/6 Hot Toys figures and other collectibles! But for the film universe itself it's a place to hang out with other fans.

Yeah I passed on the full League since I was insanely bitter about what happened with WB bringing in Joss to destroy it. Now that we have the Snyder cut I'm kicking myself a little bit. I'd like to see them rereleased - maybe give them black & white boxes this time.

This unlicensed ZSJL Joker looks pretty darn good.

https://twitter.com/TaurooAldebaran/status/1378598346101829634?s=20

5CD99A98-2B51-4238-8680-0F9553E41CDD.jpeg
6DA62317-D830-422C-BA61-D0F2BF16B87A.jpeg
38071866-3280-4DBC-BF52-D2458FD44884.jpeg

aa1b9312a88a37ebadc4d37fa831e369.jpg

Like someone said, during a opening of their new store, they put this up.

Cyborg is almost a guaranteed release, especially with him being the heart of the movie.

Armoured Batman won?t be released I think, maybe if he wears the suit in the Flash movie.

Back