Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Not sure I dig the "thinking" zombies...
I guess these guys are closer to Matheson's creatures in I am Legend?

It's probably going to be a fun watch though.

Showgirl zombies, right up Zach's alley. This movie is so much more what he is. Not the false hidden-meanings in Sucker Punch... or the vague allegorical themes in his DCEU...

This IS him: vast hordes, muscular men, zombies, guns, hot girls, quick cuts and slow motion. That's who Zach is. And he crawled right back to what he is. 300 meets The Dead in an apocalyptic vista.

It seems Zach Snyder isn't loved on these boards, but I'm definitely interested to see this.

After watching ZSJL (which I thought was fantastic), I recently re-watched Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice. I didn't enjoy them the first time, but actually loved them this time. I think I had certain expectations going in to those movies and when they were so different, my immediate response was of negativity.

This is basically going to be DeadRising on film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what do the critics say? Best I've read is that it's mindless fun, somebody else said even zombies deserved better. :lol

I wasn't expecting much from reviews. When has snyder's films ever been received well?

Yup I'm on board with that!

I watch all zombie films, beat to know what level of silliness your gonna get.....

But I would be lying if I said I didn?t wish we got more films like the original NOTLD......

Gritty, dark, slow beginning of the end films.....

Really enjoyed Black Summer on Netflix, would have been 10x better with slow zombies.

I watch all zombie films, beat to know what level of silliness your gonna get.....

But I would be lying if I said I didn?t wish we got more films like the original NOTLD......

Gritty, dark, slow beginning of the end films.....

Really enjoyed Black Summer on Netflix, would have been 10x better with slow zombies.

Like how normal zombies in a video game " Left4dead " should. A slow zombie, a normal walker, & running like an idiot zombie!

Like how normal zombies in a video game " Left4dead " should. A slow zombie, a normal walker, & running like an idiot zombie!

I enjoyed that game. Also, Days Gone was pretty enjoyable. A horde running at you is quite the experience! :horror

Back