1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fully weathered Knighmare Batman from the double pack with a custom head painted by Steve Bird and weathered by me.
With a modded Daftoys coat.
P1120211.jpg
P1120223.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0455.jpeg

Think I’m going to take the plunge and order a Jaxon cape for Supes, this wired cape is annoying the hell out of me.

Update: Grey cape ordered via Kit! Says 2 month preorder so hope I get sooner. They have the black in stock but the grey blends nice with the black suit.

Last edited:
Bought Black Suit Superman off a buddy of mine for cheap.
Gonna convert it into General Zod (Yes I know the suit isn’t the same as in MOS but I don’t care about accuracy)

IMG_6281.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg
IMG_6275.jpeg
IMG_6276.jpeg
IMG_6278.jpeg

If anyone wants a Zod symbol like mine, contact Mike on Etsy at MikesMenageries - Etsy UK
Message him and say you're after the symbol he made for Mark in early May 2022 out of black flex.

It's not perfect but it does the job. It was just super glued to the chest. Being made from flex means it bends to match the contour of the chest.
He can make the collar too if need be.

undefined - Imgur (2).jpg

If anyone wants a Zod symbol like mine, contact Mike on Etsy at MikesMenageries - Etsy UK
Message him and say you're after the symbol he made for Mark in early May 2022 out of black flex.

It's not perfect but it does the job. It was just super glued to the chest. Being made from flex means it bends to match the contour of the chest.

View attachment 685609

View attachment 685609
IMG_6278.jpeg

I’m gonna cover up the S emblem and get Zod Headsculpt.

View attachment 685609
I think you sent me that link on facebook about a year ago but I never heard back from them ... tried twice .

I think you sent me that link on facebook about a year ago but I never heard back from them ... tried twice .
Between May and November last year, he had personal things that he had to take care of and said he wouldn't be able to work. Maybe that was why. He did some work for me in December.

Finally have a General Zod figure in my collection.
Might try to find a way to make the cape magnetic to be able to remove and attach freely.
(The emblem is placeholder until I can print a better one)
IMG_6491.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6492.jpeg

IMG_6495.jpeg

IMG_6498.jpeg

IMG_6501.jpeg

IMG_6502.jpeg

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

Back