Can't Decide Between The Two?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WtchKng friendly heads up then. It’s not just space for the statue. It’s space for the HUGE packages as well. I collected 1/6 and even have some large ucs Lego sets. That didn’t prepare me for statue packages lol. I currently have escape off the road, Bilbo in bag end and Sauron. Those three boxes take up a ton of space. I haven’t even opened Bilbo or Sauron bc there’s just not enough room until we move.

For this extra big stuff- I often end up just tossing the packaging. There is no way I'd ever pack up and ship something this huge anyway, so I guess it will be with me until I'm dead. Then my wife can give it away to some more schmuck...

For this extra big stuff- I often end up just tossing the packaging. There is no way I'd ever pack up and ship something this huge anyway, so I guess it will be with me until I'm dead. Then my wife can give it away to some more schmuck...
Lol Yeah once we move out of the city I plan on figuring out the packages. But until then, I have to keep ‘em. The new Bag End recently arrived and the box for that is also ginormous. I have dead marshes arriving at some point this year and then the next RoTK MC, which no doubt will also be huge.

Back