1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in 2022, he was selling his coat & scarf set for $180. What's it going for these days? Has he included few more things in the set now?
There have been at least two versions. One for each version of Knightmare Batman.

I got both at different times. The first one may have come with a scarf but I can't remember for sure, I've had about 4 different makes of coat so it's a bit fuzzy.

The V2 was made longer as the V2 figure was taller. It came with a scarf, gauntlet wraps, binocular and rifle straps. The rifle strap was super handy as the stock one is too short to copy the promotional image of Batfleck sporting the rifle.

There have been at least two versions. One for each version of Knightmare Batman.

I got both at different times. The first one may have come with a scarf but I can't remember for sure, I've had about 4 different makes of coat so it's a bit fuzzy.

The V2 was made longer as the V2 figure was taller. It came with a scarf, gauntlet wraps, binocular and rifle straps. The rifle strap was super handy as the stock one is too short to copy the promotional image of Batfleck sporting the rifle.
Many thanks bro. Ah I remember now, $180 was for V2 indeed.
As you have both, could you please tell me how does the coat material feel in hand? Is it soft like the real one? Thanks

Many thanks bro. Ah I remember now, $180 was for V2 indeed.
As you have both, could you please tell me how does the coat material feel in hand? Is it soft like the real one? Thanks
I have had both, I only have V2 now. It's a light suede-like material. A bit heavy but drapes very well.

After water treating my Batman coat I left it out to dry, looked at it in this angle and had to snap a pic, too damn good.

IMG_4535.jpeg

Back